BDSM Brendas Bondage - The girl Of Hot Shot Assistant DA Pays The Price Mp4

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

f7a3e81aca6ea88d5d6068976d7273a2.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, string Bondage, High Heels, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Upskirt, Milf, Blonde, Girl Girl, Mouth Stuffing, Ball Gag, Chair Ties, Pantie Gag, woman girl, Bush, made Orgasm's, Nipple Clamps, Naked
Video language: English

Custom script First Scene:The door opens and Brenda and Kendra walk into their house. Brenda is dressed in her business dress having just come out of the courtroom(blouse, skirt, pantyhose, high heels). Kendra is dressed in her cheerleaders outfit having just come from a game."Mom, you should have been there. That was the best game of the year.""I am so sorry I missed it. I will be there next week I promise.""I hope so, It is senior night and you have to walk me out on the field.""I will, baby, I will. Now we better get some rest. We are going away tomorrow for a weeks vacation.""Ok, mom, I love you."With that Kendra heads back to the kitchen for a juice of water before she goes to bed. Brenda is looking through the mail and suddenly hears Kendra let out a loud sound like a scream."Kendra, are you alright?" She hears a noise behind her like a struggle and turns."Oh, my God!"Brenda throws the mail on the floor and puts her hands to her mouth in sheer terror."OK, Miss ADA, kindly put your hands up and don't even try to scream or your lovely girl here will get it right upside her pretty blonde head, understand."A masked man has entered the room and he has Kendra wrapped up with one hand tightly clasped over her mouth and the other holding an blunt object against her head."Please don't hurt her. If it is money you want, take my purse. I will give you the password for my card as well. She is just a baby.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 990.6 MB