breast suspension

MisterFenix

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Samuel,

I can not give a clear direct answer, because every slave reacts different, ofcourse also the weight and size of breast is important.
First of all I think you mean hanging by a rope, ofcourse hooks is also a possibility, but then you need experiance and a real pain slave.
If you take the rope not to thin ( otherwise it can cut to deep) and wind it arround your slaves breast tight, so it will stay in place, then you can her, but I would advise to stop when they are getting blue for more then a minute, ofcourse this also depend on the slave.
;-) allways good to start and go further everytime, the more enjoyable for you both ( or others who watch)

Good luck and keep us posted about the results!!

MisterFenix

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

ickle_cat

my dom was looking to do this, he has experience in rope bondage and suspension and the sub he wants to do it on is experienced and heavily into pain. she was nervous about permanent damage to the breast tissue (ripped fibres etc.) and i posted a while back asking if anyone knew cases of this. is it safer to have a slow suspension on more of a pully system? any word from someone who is experienced in this would be helpful

Fileboom Premium Account

Dark McArthur

You have to be so careful doing this as if you pull the breast tissue away from the chest it can be extremely painful and difficult if not impossible to repair. Perhaps supporting some of the models weight with another part of the tie is an option at first, or if you are intent on doing it, do it incredibly slowly with a very light model and be careful about her circulation.

Fileboom Premium Account