Branding

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Little_M

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I think a brand could be something special, like a precise-scar that wouldn't go away... More special than a tattoo, because your Master did it himself (theoretically).... But just think: if something goes wrong, would you really want to be, well, "branded" for life by someone who you're not with anymore? I think something more like ReallyGreen's post seems realistic. Tattooing a part of your personality that won't change, regardless of the relationship.

But if you're in a good, stable relationship, I think a tattoo or a brand would be fine :0 If you're that hardcore.

Also, OLP: the kanji for "puppy" is boring. 子犬 or 小犬 :p submissive is better: 柔順 or 従順 :]

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Also, OLP: the kanji for "puppy" is boring. 子犬 or 小犬 :p submissive is better: 柔順 or 従順 :]

Well, I don't care what the characters themselves actually look like, as long as (of course) they are the right translation. But thanks for providing me with these, both 'puppy' and 'submissive' as I couldn't find them anywhere, the only one I've actually been able to find is 'slave'.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account