BDSM Bound For Lesbian Foot Worship

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6732d1bff426193a9e9a247b049d7ac4.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I've been friends with Dixie Comet for a long time and I already know she is such a kinky girl. Dixie is obsessed with my feet and has been trying to convince me to allow her to worship them. Of course I refuse because this is simply not normal. She waits until I am napping and puts me in a hogtie. Dixie begins licking and sucking my toes running her tongue up and down the soles of my feet. I struggle and flex my feet so that she can't get a good angle. Dixie decides to escalate things and she grabs a thin piece of string and binds my big toes together. Now the perverted bitch has full access to my feet and toes. She licks and sucks my feet from all angles with her super long wet tongue then she straddles me to get an even better shot at my soles. Dixie slobbers and licks and makes my feet slimy and wet. This is truly Dixie's fetish and she goes to town licking, sucking and worshipping my feet. I tell Dixie our friendship is over and she still continues to lick my feet. When Dixie tires of the foot worship she leaves me, feet dripping with her saliva, hogtied and wiggling on her bed waiting for her return for yet more foot worship.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 254.4 MB