BDSM Bondagedownsouth Pack 8

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

eed87613b74d0050783d7f981b2fd17d.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Genevieve is a sexy bondage bunny. SHe loves good bondage and she loves to try and escape from good predicament bondage situatuions. We put her to the test with a very tight balltie to see what she can do.
Sexy Bella showed up in town looking for a fun time. So I agreed to pick her up at her hotel and take her out for the night and show her a good time. However, what was suppose to be a fun night turned into an embarrassng night when Bella got mad at the waitress and pitched a fit. Well, I am not one that handles being embarrassed, so i decided Bella needed to pay for her embarrassing outburst. WHen we got back to Bella's hotel room, this sexy lady soon found herself bent over and tied tightly to the desk, her nice sexy ass defenseless to the spanking and flogging to come. I start off spanking Bella barehanded, her ass jiggling in her red dress. Once i warmed her ass up, I brought out a wooden stake and a riding crop, applying some nice swats the Bella's sexy ass. Her moans and grunts thropugh the gag placed tightly in her mouth piercing the air with each lick of the implements.
Agent Rachel Adams has been captured by an operative from another government. Wearing a skirt, blouse, black pantyhose and high heels, the sexy agent sits in a chair in her hotel room. Her hands are tied behind her back, her ankles tightly secured with rope and a ball gag keeps her quiet.

Total size: 12.3 GB in 18 files.