BDSM Bondagedownsouth Pack 11

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6eb408eadeb0ddd93d3ff4dc54906d72.jpg

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Sexy business woman Rachel has been held captive, tormented and interrogated by a mob enforcer looking for information on where her boyfriend is located. Rachel has endured and suffered throughout the ordeal.
Sexy Adara Jordin is in a predicament. She has been lying to her partner as well as being unfaithful. Her partner has decided it is time for Adara to have an attitude adjustment. So he has sent her to a friend who happens to also be into bdsm. Adara's partner not only wants her attitude adjusted, he wants her to suffer. And he has paid his friend to do just that
Sexy Sarah Brooke had been been avoiding me and giving the cold shoulder to me while in town for a convention. Since Sarah had been goind way out of her way to avoid talking to me the entire week, I decided I would teach her a lesson for her bad behavior. I wait for my opportunity and follow her back to her hotel room where i grab her and hold her captive. Wearing a short skirt,blouse, pantyhose and high heels Sarah finds herself in a tight boxtie sitting on top of a desk, legs spread and her ankles tied to the legs of the desk.
I invited Dakkota over to my suite for a night of fun and somehow she interpreted that as meaning we were going out dancing. She soon found out this was not what i meant by a night of fun. I convince her that we're going to do a little modeling and take some photos because she just looks so amazing. So i snap a few pics of her doing some posing to keep up the charade. It wasn't long though before this sexy MILF found herself tied tight and gagged.

Total size: 10.2 GB in 16 files.