Gay BDSM Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ce3825c36b450c1a07f132db443ecf65.jpg

This is a hot scene we did in Las Vegas at NoEscapeDungeon. The guy in rubber is me. I wanted to try out the steel ball mount from Mr S. I'm not even sure that Mr S even sells them anymore. It's a metal device that mounts to the wall and has a round clamp that sticks out from the wall far enough to allow a guy to straddle the device with his back to the wall, and have his balls clamped in. Once clamped it, there is no way to escape. You are held against the wall by your balls and even with your hands free you can't get away. You are stuck. I thought this was a hot device and got the idea to mount the device to the floor. So, you're held to the floor by your balls. You can't really move because the ball clamp is quite rigid and stationary. In this scene the ball clamp is mounted to a bondage platform which we built years ago. The bondage platform is nothing more than a sheet of 1-inch plywood covered with a piece of blue carpet. We used Unistrut around the outside of the platform for attaching ropes or chains. In this case I simply screwed the ball clamp down to the platform through the blue carpet. The ball clamp itself looks like a doughnut that's cut in half and hinged so it can open and close. A hex machine screw locks the clamp closed. The edges of the doughnut ball clamp are rounded to minimize pinching of the scrotum ball sack. The opening for the ball sack is fairly small, so you have to stretch out the scrotum skin to allow the clamp to fully close. Once closed, there is no way that either or both balls are going to slip through the opening, and there's no pain. Immediately you get a since that your balls are held stationary whereas the rest of your body can move around. This is an exciting and erotic feeling all by itself. The first piece of rubber I put on was the StudioGum rubber hood with mouth insert, nose tubes and goggles. The more I play with this hood, the more I like it. The mouth insert completely fills my mouth with rubber and has the appearance from the outside that I have a rubber mouth and tongue. This looks and feels very kinky feeling. Then, I slip the pair of rubber nose tubes up my nose. This feels a bit uncomfortable the first few times, but I'm used to it now. When I first got the hood, I had to trim the length of the nose tubes by 1/2-inch or so. This is because the tubes were a length that made me sneeze uncontrollably. The tubes had to be cut shorter, so their ends didn't land in the sensitive sneeze zone in my nose. And let me tell you, it's difficult and scary to sneeze with this hood on, because you can't breathe through your mouth, you can only breathe through the nose tubes in your nose. Yikes! However, not to be deterred by this problem, you can order this hood with much longer nose tubes that end well past the sensitive sneeze area. I want to order a hood with the longer nose tubes because it makes the experience that much more kinky and exciting. By now I'm used to the shorter nose tubes and feel I can graduate to the next level of length. I get turned on just thinking about longer nose tubes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 772.9 MB