All the power of women in this feud

locale3250

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Starla Dominates Giselle.Again!

Clip name: Starla Dominates Giselle.Again!
Description:
Genre: Femdom,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 165 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

locale3250

Starla Films Private Cuckold Session

Clip name: Starla Films Private Cuckold Session
Description: Description: Wait a second, that's not my husband! Nope, that's my lover! I made this video for my hubby's viewing pleasure as well as yours. Ahh, the life of a cuckoldress - I get to satisfy my needs with hunks like this! 
Genre: Femdom,

Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 145 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

locale3250

locale3250

locale3250

locale3250

locale3250

Stocking Foot Job

Clip name: Stocking Foot Job
Description: Mistress Jean and Nina torment a slave with their worn stockings. They tease the slut's cock and put their stocking clad feet in his face. The slave may deny that he is aroused by women's stockings but his hard cock betrays him. The ladies stroke the slave's hard cock with their feet until he finally explodes and covers their stocking feet with male filth. The ladies then scoop up the slut's cum with their toes and make him suck their stockings clean.
Genre: , Jean Bardot, Nina

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 79.0 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

locale3250

Strap-on Fucked by Joslyn

Clip name: Strap-on Fucked by Joslyn
Description: Joslyn's slaves have to learn how to suck cock properly and how to take her big strap on in their ass. She has her slut kneeling on the dungeon floor as she sticks her hard black strap on in his mouth. Once he has learned to give a good blowjob, Joslyn positions him on the spanking bench with his ass up and ready. Joslyn is kind enough to warm up his slut-hole with her finger before jamming her big cock up his ass. The new slut feels totally exposed and humiliated by being his Mistress's bitch. However, Joslyn decides to totally humiliate her slave by making him into her ATM. The pathetic slave must suck his own ass juice off her cock before he is dismissed.
Genre: BDSM, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, pegging, Strap-on, Joslyn James

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 300 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account

locale3250

Strap-On In The Stable

Clip name: Strap-On In The Stable
Description: Goddess Racheal Madori and Goddess Mena Li decide it's time to have some fun with their cock whores in the stable, but first they make their slaves lube up there 12 black cocks with their own saliva. Goddess Racheal and Goddess Mena shove there 12 cocks so far down their cock whores mouths that they have tears forming up in their eyes. Then the goddesses instruct there pathetic cock whores to bend over as they shove their 12 cocks in there man pussies. They cry and beg for mercy, but we all know there is no mercy at Club Dom Estate.
Genre: Dildo Play, Female Domination, Femdom Sex, Strap-on, Mena Li, Mistress Rachael

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 299 MiB

00240x0032-09.png

Download file

Fileboom Premium Account