BDSM Agonizing Bound Bastinado For Lazy Cook

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

683d0cd61c2f593b29813c0e7e774c5d.jpg

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

I've been working super long late hours and have no time to prepare and cook my meals. I hire Adara Jordin to do this for me so I can just come home to a nice hot home cooked meal. I get off early today and find Uber Eats bags on the counter and the blonde bimbo lounging in my pool naked taking selfies. I grab a handful of her hair and pull her up out of the water and march her into the house. I will teach this lazy girl a hard lesson. The next thing the dumb thing knows she's bound in a hogtie rolling around my kitchen floor. I ask her if she's ready to get some kitchen training. I laugh as I pick up a spatula and beet her feet. Adara cries out loudly in pain but I keep beating her soles. I tire of her big loud mouth so I remove her dirty sweaty socks and them into her mouth sealing them in nice and tightly with layers and layers of elastic. Adara snorts and grunts into her gag when I bind her big toes together with twine. Now the real lesson can begin. All these cooking implements ... what shall I choose to beat your bare soles. Grabbing a heavy steel spatula I tell her about the game. Twenty hard smacks without a whimper or movement from her and I will stop ... but each time she moves or cries out we start over. The stupid bitch just doesn't get it. I hit her hard three times and she screams into her gag. Starting over and over ... she just can't stay still during the blows to her feet. Next comes a cheese grater with a sharp edge. I whack her soles over and over with that until she's sobbing like a baby. I start over one last time and the beating on her soles comes fast and furious. She completely fails again and clearly she is not able to endure much more. I laugh and tell her we will resume soon but first I blindfold her and remove my shoes so she won't hear me coming to resume beating her feet. I just love the element of surprise!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 317.2 MB