Gay Asian A male college student from the ice hockey club

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

6a1d56497b27ca6973f67e88e8f7f785.jpeg

Studio: Boys Bank

He was shopping at a certain supermarket near the monitor room. Hayato, who was shopping at a certain supermarket near the monitor room, had an aura of a gymnast! At first they were suspicious, but when I told them about the paycheck, they suddenly smiled (laugh).
When I saw the rare masturbators lined up on the table in the monitor room, I said to myself, .... Thats right! Today we have a new masturbator for you to review. When I asked her to take off her clothes, she said, This is a really nice body!
Her broad-shouldered, erotic body, trained in the ice hockey club, has thick arms, firm pecs, six-pack abs, and a voluptuous lower half that is full of eroticism! Smiling and cheerful, Hayato has never used a masturbator before, so we started to touch him to support him.
From there on out, the perverted staff members are already at their erotic pace! Hayatos thick, hard cock, which does not deflate even when touched by the staff, is pumped in and out of a variety of masturbators.
He takes the masturbator to the sofa and thrusts it hard from the bottom, and it looks like it feels good ^^ Finally, he cant hold back and shoots his thick cum while screaming!
The room is filled with the smell of his sperm, just like a guy on the ice hockey team! Hayato, a very nice young man with a smile on his face from start to finish, was so comfortable with the masturbator that he fell asleep at the end.
After the shoot, can you introduce me to your friends? I have friends who often have threesomes, so if you call the girls, Ill bring them along.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB