What's this fetish called?

Iron_Maiden

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm new here and I have a question.

What's it called when you want to take a girl and rape the shit out of her but say really sweet things to her while you're doing it? You would legitimately care about her and love her, but you'd also want to dominate her until she breaks, realizes there's nothing she can do, and gives up. Is this a legitimate thing?

This is obviously for roleplay.

Here's what I'm trying to do. I would want to scare the shit out of her. If I was just brutal and sadistic to her all around, then she would know what to expect, and then she could prepare some kind of psychological defense. But I wouldn't want her to know what's gonna happen. Second, I would just want to love her. I would want to wipe the tears off her face and tell her it's gonna be okay.

Is this an actual fetish, and if it is, where can I find out more about it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

It's not a 'fetish' because almost nothing on this board are true fetishes. A fetish is a desire for something non-sexual, which brings satisfaction on its own, without even being used through sex.

But it is a kink, and there's not really any such thing as a kink that's more or less legit than any other. I guess if I were to name it I'd call it rape play, but with some mind fucking (the caring words plus angry actions).

If you search 'rape play' anywhere, you should be able to find plenty. Even browsing back through these forums should help. And I'm sure a lot of people here will be happy to give input.

And of course you want to love her, and she'll be as happy as you are to be held after, and feel better. You should talk to her about this, set up a time, and make plans for both of you to recuperate afterward.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I agree that it would probably come under 'rape play' or consensual non-consent but not in the conventional sense as a lot of rape players want the aggression and violence to be as real as possible with no nicety about it but then again, everyone is different. Whatever works for you.

There are groups out there dedicated to rape play etc. the most important thing is to make sure you discuss thing thoroughly beforehand. Yes, you don't want her to know what is coming but you still need to negotiate what is and isn't acceptable just like anything else.

Fileboom Premium Account