What is your fetish?

Frostig

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My top fetishes...

1. Enormous breast... never found any that were too big, love them to death!

2. Dyed pink and black hair... simple but if done right is very eye catching and cute

3. Make up.. thick eye liner, colorful eye shadow, when she looks up with that smile.. oh yeah :3

4. Short average-skinny girls... they always act and look very cute lol perfect pet for me.

And of course there are bondage fetishes. These really turn me on though. Having a pet with the list above that's cute but has a kinky submissive side would just top it all off ;3

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Aibo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Control. and from the submissive, a willingness to give up control.
Anything else is secondary, but cool inescapable cuffs, corsets, puppyplay and straitjackets are among my favourites.

@Mrflibble: Odd? Heck the girl im dating is obsessed with the idea of being locked in cages, not to mention shut inside boxes. Same with my ex, she hid in cupboards and closets since she were a child. For some this is about objectification, for others giving up on that before-mentioned control.

Edit!

I deny all that was said in above in the original post. I am actually into rodent play bigtime.
For light play I do the 'Hamster' stuffing my mouth so full that the cheeks bulges out and then run into a carboard box to munch it down in solitude.
For extreme sports I do the lemming, obvious one perhaps.
Then for electroplay I dress up in a rat costume and go bite on electrical cables, I do get such a good buzz in my brain when I finally shortcircuits the electrical wires!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: