Unusual gay) exclusive collection! (

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Edge Roy & Delaney
4c2630370b37f07704b8555daf4d90b9.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Masturbate, Hair Red, Muscle, Cumshots

At first I was going to set this video up as him playing with some toys alone, but with Devin in town, and wanting some Holiday money, I set the two of them up to do a POV video together.Peep videos are 'at home' self-filmed amateur videos that I try to put a ChaosMen 3-Camera twist on to help smooth over the rough patches.With Maximilian being very passive and inexperienced, while Devin has a ton of experience, I put Devin in charge. Boy! Did he take charge!Lots of great POV action in this. Some toy play, lots of stroking and sucking. Devin cums twice, while Maximilian barely nuts. But overall, if you love the "There" or POV themed type videos, this one will take you right There, but also give you a top down view of all the action!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 334.2 MB
Download Edge Roy & Delaney

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Damian Boss and Nick Cheney
59ec5b546a2e60488be453024a764929.jpeg

Studio: Scottxxx

The super hot straight Nick Cheney is back with his pal Damian Boss. These two are just so hot together and they love each others sexy feet. Ive never seen a straight lad so addicted to male feet before! Its so hot though. Nick and Damian get comfy on the bed and give each others feet a good seeing to before getting their rock hard, huge uncut cocks out and wanking the hard while sniffing and licking each others feet. Nick gives Damian a nice foot wank until Damian cant hold back anymore and he shoots a nice sticky load all over the Nicks chunky feet. Roles reverse then its time for Nick to shoot. He wanks his enormous, uncut cock until he shoots a huge load all over Damians gorgeous, smooth feet... Unmissable!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1048x576, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 344.5 MB
Download Damian Boss and Nick Cheney

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Handjob and Massage
33b41ed7ba0b68b6562caadbf78c0b62.jpg

Sanchez Paolo handjob part two is here! Sanchez leans back on our sofa and with eyes closed enjoys his handjob... his cock getting larger and harder, as stroking by our own Mr. Hand Jobs is getting quicker and quicker...until it cannot take it anymore and releases wad of cum! Fun ends with nice shower where you can enjoy observing Sanchez' lean body.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 398.1 MB
Download Handjob and Massage

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

polosa

XXX PowerSurge
c89e00b4915d354f23ee4d118bcee44c.jpg

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Entertainment
Cast: Mack Kurtis, Bobby Black, Tom Vaccaro, Jason Anderson, Sean Erickson, Harley Mancuso, Eric Lawrence
Genres: Muscle Men, Gairy Guys, Daddies, Butt Play, Fisting, Watersports, Anal, Oral, Threesomes

Fisting videos. They�re like buses. You wait all day then fivee at once. This is the closing part of The Powerfist Trilogy. (It began with Powerfist and continued with Powerhole.) If you are familiar with them, you�ll be drooling into your jockstrap when you hear it�s finally available in the form of a "Special Edit" - in other words more material. If you are unfamiliar, you�ll be happy to note it�s not too late to jump aboard the Good Ship and enjoy the sight of the usual hairy scary guys doing unspeakably un-Christian things to each other�s rectums, in all manner of unspeakably unfeasible ways.
And so, we draw the curtain on Powersurge and The Powerfist Trilogy trilogy. Chris Ward has honed his talents on other projects since, and even though this isn�t top-notch material, time and time again he�s proved that even his poorest offerings are miles above many other directors working in the same field.
The fact that this is very raw is an added bonus though, and it would stand well as an independent title. It�s just a shame that it�s connected itself to the other two, bringing on unfairparis that drag an otherwise aplished fist-flick down a bit. But only Coppola could make God III, if you catch my drift.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 646.7 MB
Download XXX PowerSurge

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Intense Big Dick Edging
002c074e1d6b0b2b39091cafeaceb0f6.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

New model Kevin is a straight, 31 year old house painter with a handsome face, lean body, big dick, a good sense of humor, and he's never been touched by a man . I had him completely under my control as I gently brought him to the edge repeatedly, ignoring his desperate requests to cum. He twitched, grimaced and gasped, his legs tensed, his balls were tight and his cock bobbed and throbbed uncontrollably, but I was having fun at his expense. His torment and frustration were obvious as he good naturedly endured my torture, trying hard not to cum until I finally granted permission. He gratefully popped his load in the air within seconds of receiving permission.

Duration: 22:44
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 263.8 MB
Download Intense Big Dick Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jono East Boys Sanchez Paolo, UC.Caravan Boys - Handjob
55d4e8ff68252ce4dd1cdac07cab9ed0.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Few things are hotter than a hot hung daddy breeding his boy. Tumblr's got plenty of them and lots of variety to choose from. Here's 100 of the best amateur daddies breeding their willing hot-assed boys -- twinks, muscle btms, cubs, you name it. There's even an amateur vid of Rocco Steele breeding a fan. All raw, all intergenerational, some interracial, some rough, some verbal -- all of it guaranteed to spill your seed!

Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 669.2 MB
Download Jono East Boys Sanchez Paolo, UC.Caravan Boys - Handjob

Fileboom Premium Account