TENS Unit

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Gnarish

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It depends on your intention. If you want the "most" stimulation you can get you may wish to look at http://www.circs.org/index.php/Library/Yang for a description of where the nerves are located. For best results stimulating a nerve path produces the most intense sensations. Cross stimulating two nerve paths is mind blowing eg diagnal accross the penis body. You will find you can stimulate your glans by properly placing electrodes at the base.

Above all experiment.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

baldlips

I just got a 4 channel or two + and two - TENS unit and would like to know a few good pad placements for my cock and balls.

I achieve best results on my sub, if I place a conductive rubber electrode wrapped like an eight around his scrotum and the shaft of his penis (tie the scrotum a bit to avoid the balls from moving and sliding in) the other loop electrode I place around 5 - 10 mm below his glans. Use some electro lube for good electro flow ;) Now pull your fore skin back and make sure it stays back the whole time that the glans is exposed for maximum stimulation results. Set your TENS unit on SD2 if you have (Strength-Duration) mode which consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always increasing while the pulse width is decreasing and vice-versa. The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate to start with 110 Hz during the session you can turn it up to 200 and pulse width 125 μs, but you can also play with this up and down. Pulse amplitude or the intensity I start with is 25 mA and I increase during the session around every 10 till 20 min 5 mA.

I hope that this will help you, because it took me weeks to figure this out on my sub. Now I can have him edging for a whole evening, while I'm watching 1 or 2 movies. I hook him with his exposed dick up to the device and edge him for the time I enjoy the double entertainment. Now he can control himself a bit longer till I allow him to shoot his load out, but I also have to lower the intensity mA sometimes not to spoil my game for myself, that he is cumming to soon. At the point he is close to cum I lower the intensity a bit to prolong the time before he shoots out his juice, or I give him a kick with some more intensity that he has the surprise and knows who is in charge of his orgasm.

Try to stand it while you are cumming with the device still working on you.
It's also a nice variant, if you use the conductive rubber electrode from his scrotum and place it with lots of lube in his butt, stimulating the prostate as well.

If someone has a tip for me, how I have to set up my unit on my sub, to milk his pre-cum out would be very much appreciated, because I can't figure this out myself, and I would love to see all his cum running out of his dick till I allow him a dry, merciless orgasm :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Hi baldlips,
I'm not sure about a TENS for this purpose, but have you tried a dedicated prostate massager?

I'm in the UK, so I use LoveHoney. Here's their PM page...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/

You can read the customer reviews, and you could always combine the TENS on his cock with the physical vibration on his prostate. That could be rather intense.

Are you aware that he probably needs to be well hydrated in order to produce larger volumes of prostate fluid? He should be drinking at least a couple of litres of water per day for a few days before you play.

If electro play is the way you wan to go, I notice there's a TENS attachment for prostate massage available. I don't know if that's different from the unit you're trying now, or if it's any better.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004JK70DC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I'm not sure how many of those reviews are serious :)

Cheers,
Stanley

Fileboom Premium Account