Submissive looking for a master

S

SexySlut31

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a fairly new submissive. I have experimented a little but of course have been unable to find that satisfactory relationship I am searching for. What I want is basically this: I want to be told what to do, how to do it, and be rewarded for good behavior but punished for bad behavior. I am into spanking (breasts, pussy, ass), oral, vaginal, and anal play, pain play, gagging, humiliation, being tied up and/or cuffed, and possibly more as I'm sure I don't know everything. If you feel you are up to the challenge please PM me. Until then...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

aries6

I am a fairly new submissive. I have experimented a little but of course have been unable to find that satisfactory relationship I am searching for. What I want is basically this: I want to be told what to do, how to do it, and be rewarded for good behavior but punished for bad behavior. I am into spanking (breasts, pussy, ass), oral, vaginal, and anal play, pain play, gagging, humiliation, being tied up and/or cuffed, and possibly more as I'm sure I don't know everything. If you feel you are up to the challenge please PM me. Until then...

That sounds like an interesting proposition. Email me at [email protected] and we can talk about it.

Fileboom Premium Account

sl.gh13

add. [email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account

Elana

I'll be your master from now on.
Email: [email protected]
Kik: Elanawittick

Fileboom Premium Account