Strict mistress seeking male slaves

alisontoosexy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm seeking obedient male slaves that like to be used and abused online.

I am strict and cruel, and I just love punishing little slaves, so you better please me or there'll be pain.

Reply back to this post if you can handle CBT, Bondage, Humiliation, Orgasm control and Cum Eating.

If you can't, then don't bother wasting my time.

Good slaves are always rewarded... bad slaves are always punished.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

slave4you

Aplication

Hello Mistress,

well my name is peter, i am 33 years old and live in Frankfurt/Germany. I am interested in BDSM over 10 years now and i am experienced in both sites. Through my learning and living BDSM i got to the conclusion that i am a submissive. I know that Fantasy and reality can be something different. I am open minded and looking for a mistress i can serve and amuse. I am 100% loyal.

If you want to more, i would be pleased if you would contact me.

with submissive greetings
peter

ps.

i have everything webcam and digicam and every messenger.

yahoo-Messenger: peterslxy
msn - Messenger: [email protected]
google talk: [email protected]

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

mistrsboytoy

slave sub seeks mistress

Dear Mistress,

I'm a 28 year old male sub weighing 200 lbs. I'm 6'1 with brown hair and blue eyes.

I have skype,msn,and yahoo im's as well as a webcam. I am capable of intelligent conversation if you want it out of a worthless sub.

The things you mentioned you were looking for are very hot and I think I can handle them for mistress. I enjoy being treated like a piece of slavemeat for your pleasure. I can take a pretty large amount of pain but I have a soft limit on balls because mine are very sensitive. A few other things I like are being treated and addressed strictly, anal training, spanking/caning/whipping, forced stripping/nudity,
clothed female nude male, cbt with some limits, chastity, orgasm control/denial, humiliation, humiliation in front of groups of women/dominant women, and many more.

If Mistress would be so kind as to allow me to be inspected by her, please either pm me and I can give you any messenger contact info for me. I just don't wnat to give it to everyone reading this thread you know :).

Thank you Mistress,

mistrsboytoy

Fileboom Premium Account