Spanking videos! Only Red Ass!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I got called to the Office for Breaking Dress Code again !! This is so embarrassing and painful every time! I'm such a dummy I really thought I dressed appropriately this time.. Miss Lee will have to teach me a lesson. Starring Ondrea Lee & SerialPrincess666 ( Princess Sophia )

Category Spanking F/F
Related Categories Asian, Interracial, School Uniform, Spanking, Teacher Fetish
Keywords School Girl,Teacher,Teachers Pet,Brat,Dress Code,Spanking Student,Student,Mixed Girl,Curly Hair,Petite,Tattoo,Crop,Cropping,Bruises,Naughty

Duration: 00:06:18 | Size: 373 MB | Format: mp4 | Resolution: 1920х1080

Download from K2S

https://k2s.cc/file/fbd333cc38b9b/Punished_for_Breaking_Dress_Code.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vital501

Sarah is all set to go to the mall but stepMom wants her to wear far more respectable clothing. Sarah is unhappy and insists that what she is wearing is perfectly normal to go out in. However, a short skirt, and showing off her midriff, is not something that stepMommy is okay with. Sarah continues to argue and won't do as she is told. After a long scolding, the naughty brat is taken over the maternal lap for a hard hand spanking over her tight panties. She is then told to stand up and take off her ridiculous slutty clothes. Sarah is taken back over stepMommy's lap and spanked on her bare bottom until her cheeks are a shameful, burning red. By the end, the sorry-looking young madam agrees to wear clothing that her stepMommy would approve of if she wants to leave the house alone!

Category Spanking
Related Categories Ass Smacking, Classic Spanking, Otk Spanking, Scolding, Spanking F/F
Keywords Brat,Dana Specht,Discipline,Naughty Girl,Punishment,Sassy,Over The Knee Spanking,Slutty,Domestic Discipline

Duration: 00:19:56 | Size: 1.14 GB | Format: mp4 | Resolution: 1920х1080

Download from K2S

https://k2s.cc/file/3440965f6eefc/Sassy_Slutty_Sarah_Spanked.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Tied Tormented and Fucked Part 1

In this latest sexy film between Mistress and I, she wants to incorporate rope into our play. She has our good friend, Cinched, tie me up expertly, ready for my Mistress to have her sadistic way with me. Mistress uses all sorts of naughty evil toys to mark me up and prepare me for what is to come. She canes, crops, and straps me all over marking up her little slut. I get so wet as I just crave more! After she has tormented me to tears, she feels just how wet and dripping I am, and knows exactly what I need next.

Category Spanking
Related Categories Caning, Older Woman / Younger Women, Rope Bondage, Strapping, Submissive Sluts
Keywords Thigh Caning,Tied,Miss Bernadette,Mistress,Crying,Sexy Lingerie,Submissive,Real Tears,Honey Birdette,Collared,Emotional,Beautiful Naked Girl,Mdlg

Duration: 00:15:16 | Size: 897 MB | Format: mp4 | Resolution: 1920х1080

Download from K2S

https://k2s.cc/file/1982dbdadceec/Tied_Tormented_and_Fucked_Part_1.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account