Spanking! Very Beautiful and Disobedient girls!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jodi Biltmore - Reform Academy - F 24 pic

Title: Jodi Biltmore - Reform Academy - F + 24 pic

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:05:33
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 79 MB

“You’re giving me sass when your bottom is bare and this paddle is two feet away from it?†Eric Strickman asks Jodi Biltmore. Reform Academy mandates a paddling - six on jeans, six bare - but not before he spanks her. Classic Reaction Cam, high-res stills.

Download:
academy_f.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Black1982.

Monica Punished with Bath Brush

Title: Monica Punished with Bath Brush

Type: MP4
Duration: 00:05:26
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 116 MB

Betty finds Monica studying topless in her room, which is infraction number one! On top of it, Betty has just paddled Riley for not having her Biology book in class, but now has found it in Monica's hands. Monica is placed on all fours and receives a very hard spanking with the bath brush from her bathroom.

Download:
12629_1_700.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Black1982.

Ariel X Fired Fry

Title: Ariel X Fired Fry

Duration: 00:33:10
Resolution: 640x480
File Size: 375 MB

You will see some very interesting things during this special thirty-three minute update. Ariel X is one of those special girls. I guess the way to describe her is 'she's got pizazz!' She also had been fired from two jobs in the last month. She knew exactly why too, for which she was called on and severely punished for. I mean what could be better right? I have her walk over to the wall and strip completely nude except for her fire engine red pumps. I did have to have something to compare to after all.

Starting with a vicious little paddle-strap that has her going all kinds of crazy colors quickly, she is the marched into the 'playroom', which always seemed to have more spankings going on than actual office work... I know "cry me a river". I take the sore- bottomed Ariel over my knee and give her a long and sound hand spanking that made her face contort is some great ways!

The last punishment razor strapping is one they still talk about! It is where Ariel came to me and said, "You broke me, I will never be able to deal with a spanking like that again." As Ariel is over that horse as the strap lands true over and over, screaming out, stamping her heels down so hard I thought they would pierce the floor. What you will see next is crazy,as she attempts to shake the sting out of her burning buns. You'll see!

Download:
ariel_x.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Episode 136: Kay's Demon Spanking

Title: Episode 136: Kay's Demon Spanking

Duration: 00:08:09
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 105 MB

Kay Richards is being a brat while sitting for her demon makeup that is being applied by Nikki. When Nikki has had enough of Kay's complaining, she pulls her over her knee and gives Kay a hard hand spanking. After, Kay has trouble sitting down and has changed her ways to be more compliant and embraces the scary makeup.

Starring: Kay Richards Nikki

Download:
episode136_full_61.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Black1982.

Adrienne Black - Problem PA - J 24 pic

Title: Adrienne Black - Problem PA - J + 24 pic

Duration: 00:12:43
Resolution: 768x432
File Size: 180 MB

A blistering, tear-inducing, butt-striping finale as Adrienne Black completes Problem PA. Spanked by Jonny Stockton for wearing shorts in the office, his wife Stacy takes over for six with a cane and 32 with a strap, striping her red, bare bottom like a pro. Ouch!

Download:
problem_j.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Black1982.

Episode 135: Aaliyah spanks Rose

Title: Episode 135: Aaliyah spanks Rose

Duration: 00:11:09
File Size: 169 MB

Office manager Aaliyah Love has been ordered to use Rose (played by Ashley Rose) as a new employee at the office. But Rose is a terrible worker. So what's a boss to do? She spanks Rose over her knee to teach her a lesson before bending her over her desk and giving her several whacks with a hard wooden yard stick.

Starring: Aaliyah Love Ashley Rose

Download:
e135cfull.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Episode 134: Kay spanks Kelli - 14 Minutes

Title: Episode 134: Kay spanks Kelli - 14 Minutes

Duration: 00:13:27
File Size: 204 MB

Kay was spanked by Kelli because she spanked her girlfriend. But now if she doesn't want Kay to tell, she must submit to a painful spanking of her own. So Kay puts the round-bottomed girl right over her knee for a sound spanking.

Starring: Kelli Staxxx Kay Richards

Download:
e134cfull.rar.html

Fileboom Premium Account