Gay BDSM Seriousmalebondage BDSM Latex Rope - Part 5

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

973480785ff0bf49c925e9865ba402b0.jpg

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

As most rubber men know, rubber and water make a great play combination. Rubber provides a sense of enclosure and protection
Mister X who is game for just about anything in the way of heavy bondage
Every now and then I do a bondage that really works well. This was not the first time I have done this type of bondage but this was the one time I liked how everything came together
I understand this chair has had a long run on our web sites, but it is always on every visitor's short list. I'm familiar with this feeling because I jerked off to the images of this chair for the years
The usual revolving door at SBI creates a drive by bondage scene. Today was no acceptation. Mark said Minddrive was stopping by. He is a frequent visitor who owns a very kick ass leather strait jacket.
This video documents a three-day trip we made in February 2012 while transporting a jail cell and other heavy gear from a storage space to Yossie's infamous Blacksteel Correctional Facility in the remote hills of northern California.
Our friend Rank was able to borrow this unique vertical vac-cube from the folks at Thunder in the Mountains. The first video we shot with this piece of gear is a demo showing the assembly and operation of a vac-cube (assembly and disassembly is not as easy as you think).
The first time I met our subject was about twenty minutes before he put on his rubber and we began to begin his session.
This is a fun scene we did during our SeriousBondage adventure to Yossie's infamous BlackSteel Correctional Facility
In January of 2012 we had the pleasure of interviewing ‘PD', the creator of the infamous heterosexual bondage website ‘InSex' which existed from the late 90's to the mid 2000's.
Our visitor ‘RubCop' (Recon) from Europe was about to fly back home after a visit.
Our guest ‘RubCop' (Recon) is a true rubber fetishist with a great collection of gear. Layer upon layer of rich smelling industrial-strength rubber covered RubCop's Latowski chastity belt and, combined with his rubber fireman boots and jacket
A proper fetishist can spend an entire day indulging in his kink, and in this video our European house guest ‘RubCop' (Recon) was certainly proving that.
Our guest arrived the previous evening and spent the first evening recovering from jetlag
Many of us fantasize about being locked in a jail cell, and realize that the real experience can be hard to come by
MummyEd did his thing and wrapped our latest guest 'RubCop' (Recon). RubCop brought a kick ass Mister S leather sleep sack with both internal and straitjacket sleeves.
My good friend Mister X had a birthday. We first put him in the triple straitjacket bondage
MummyEd has once more found something unique - or should I say some one unique. He has discovered a three-piece suit fetishist.
On this beautiful Sunday afternoon in San Francisco we first took our guest to Twin Peaks.
It was a sunny Sunday afternoon in San Francisco. The tourists were out in full with their cameras in hand

Total size: 4.4 GB in 26 files.