Safety aspect during rimming a guy.

Subwife32

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

My extreme fetish is to meet a rough stranger guy or two (not my husband). Give them blow-job and then beg and then lick their asses.
The problem is i dont want it to be set up. I want to pick up a rough agressive stranger at night in some pub or disco and then do it.
It's such a turn on for me.
Is it a major health danger during just blowjob and rimming without sex?
How to decrease it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EG1984

If done with a clean partner whom you trust, it shouldn't be a problem at all, the problem starts with strangers, you can't really know anything about their health condition or their hygiene, i assume you know all of this and that is why you are asking for ways to improve it.

Problem is there isn't too much you can do from your end. It seems to me you will either have to compromise a bit from your fantasy towards safety, or just risk it - which i highly don't recommend, one awesome night does not worth the risk of a serious illness.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Subwife, I'm with EG on this. When you try to live out a fantasy, you inevitably need to make compromises for things like safety. So when you find a guy to play out the fantasy, before you go ahead, explain that rimming is part of it but you don't want to contract anything, so ask him to wash his ass well before you play.

A few years ago, I was playing with a very nice boy who was extremely obedient, and I ordered him to rim me. He obeyed, but requested that I clean myself first. While it did slightly compromise the fantasy, it was a reasonably request and it only took a minute. So I considered it a minor compromise.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

Greenwind: Yes, but intelligent kinksters figure out how to reduce risks to levels where they become improbable. All sex involves risks, so the thing to do is balance the likelihood of a truly pleasurable encounter against the risk of a negative consequence. Having a date with jeffrey Dahmer might have been extremely pleasurable, but it the risk of dying is too high. Likewise unprotected penetrative sex with someone who is HIV positive and untreated is simply stupid, no matter how sexy he or she is.

There is no way for the OP to completely eliminate the risks of rimming. It is always possible to catch something. So the smart thing for her to do is discuss the issue beforehand and reduce the risks with a few sensible precautions. In my opinion, and just about every thoughtful kinkster I've discussed with seems to broadly agree, a small reduction in the spontaneousness of the encounter is worth a significant reduction of the risk of the encounter.

Frankly, your attitude is foolish. You're essentially saying that because there is always a risk in fun, taking efforts to reduce risk means there is no fun possible, and that's simply false. You are, of course, free to live your life that way, but eventually you're going to come down with an unpleasant illness or get a serious injury, and you're going to have a long-term negative consequence for a short-term moment of fun.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

MOD INTERVENTION

ehh 90% of fun is risk :)

NO RISK NO FUN :p

What Sebastian said, and if you keep encouraging people to engage in unsafe play, you will have to leave. Yes, kink is about skirting the edges of what many consider safe, but responsible kinksters do what they can to make even the most dangerous types of play safer. Irresponsible suggestions framed as good ideas are not welcome here.

Fileboom Premium Account