Psych Torture

SirYakov

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am surprised Sub4Life shared this story, it is a rather sensitive subject for her, I hope someone else tries it, it definitly aquires the desired effect.

And I am glad someone agrees that rape is the absense of control. I don't understand how people say rape is all about control. Not that I would ever consider rape in the first place. It's a dispicable act, playing is one thing, actually carrying it out, that's different.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

J zero

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am surprised Sub4Life shared this story, it is a rather sensitive subject for her, I hope someone else tries it, it definitly aquires the desired effect.

And I am glad someone agrees that rape is the absense of control. I don't understand how people say rape is all about control. Not that I would ever consider rape in the first place. It's a dispicable act, playing is one thing, actually carrying it out, that's different.

Thats exactly right Siryakov, raping your sub just proves that he/she does not really belong to you, it proves that for whatever reason they have not fully accepted you as their Master, and it proves that you have much work to be done on yourself as well, if you have somehow failed to establish that connection of trust with your sub.

of course i speak entirely by theoretical knowledge, i of course have not had expirience with this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account