Plaster Mummification + Tickling

Kujman1

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been using mummification in all it's varieties even since introducing it in HOM magazines many moons ago! At first most thought it was silly... but after a few years, many layouts and many live demos, it caught on.. and now is commonplace (though seldom done correctly).

Plaster (much like tickling) takes it's own technique- it's an art. Few do it right because they have little time to devote to it. You gave up too quickly. Maybe you just need someone to help you with it who's done it before. I first tried using plaster back in the 80's.. again- no one had done it so there was no road to follow. So I've created many little tricks to make it very successful. My plaster mummification scenes and videos clips are very well known. We've even used it in the live Sorority initiations we do each year. And I guarantee you that they are as solid as stone and no movement is had.

Next time you're going to try such a scene- contact me. I'll help you make it happen just as you had wished it too.. and the next time you do it after that it'll be awesome!

Kuj

Hey, sorry for the delayed response

Well I tried it twice on 2 different people. The first one seemed to overheat really fast (within half an hour) :rolleyes: the second one was fine.

I used saran wrap first to keep all the wet plaster off their skin, and then wrapped them in the plaster gauze and smoothed it down with water and let it harden.

Overall I'm not really impressed with plaster for mummifying; to do it nice it takes a long time and unless your going to make it an inch thick its no more strict than being wrapped in an adequate amount of plastic wrap, or duct tape, or anything else. Its just a lot more time consuming and really messy. If you want no movement your going to have to wrap them to a board or something because the rigidity of the hardened plaster isn't enough to keep their knees from bucking some, unless like I said you make it ridiculously thick.(too thick to cut off easily if need be) The idea is cool though and if you take your sweet time it can look really cool also. (but if its warm, or the person cant tolerate heat, taking your sweet time isnt really an option)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account