Only Uncensored Hentai Games Collection

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Let's Meow Meow! [Uncensored English Version]
6194537c5b712c9ea8fdd5a2b8318af2eb07843.jpg

ns2f7pgg0sl3.jpg

OS COMPATIBILITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Our hero is a young man named Ibuki, a real cat lover who can't resist scratching a puss on the head. One night, he had a vision of the Cat God, who told him that he wanted to grant Ibuki any wish as a reward for being kind to his feline friends. Ibuki wasted no time in his reply: "I want a catgirl!" he said -- a beautiful girl with cat ears and a cat's tail.

Several days later, Ibuki heard a meowing sound coming from a cardboard box left outside his door. He opened the box but was shocked to see a beautiful naked cat girl curled up inside, purring. "I've come to serve you," she said, "because you've shown kindness to cats." The next thing he knows, his apartment is filled to the brim with gorgeous cat girls, all eager to do whatever they can for him. You're the luckiest guy in the world!

Let's Meow Meow! is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored. Features many popular themes and fetishes, including a "dick girl" (futanari) path!

Screenshots:
h2f6iczhozk5.jpg

f5qlk2lynx0b.jpg

enn23ssx9avw.jpg

Censored: No
Language: English
Size: 682 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352251/Lets Meow Meow.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

I'm Gonna Nurse You 2 (Kango Shicyauzo 2) [Uncensored English Version]
6194507a169aa29680afde0045bc91bc7b7d48e.jpg

6194513b60572995fd100ec1a87d8528fa498c4.jpg

• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Eiji is a somewhat faith-challenged priest at a catholic school for young nurses. When a panty thief helps himself to the underwear in the girls' dorm, Maria asks him to help put a stop to it by moving into the dorm himself. Although he tries to be the best person he can be, the thought of living alongside all those ripe young nurses-in-training is enough to really get his juices flowing.

Kango Shicyauzo 2 is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored.

Screenshots:

Size: 1,14 Gb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352256/Im Gonna Nurse You 2.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? [Uncensored English Version]
6142016a31afc821d940c1624bdeb52e0e242e1.jpg

61420284020cf430fa5cacce9a75110783ff168.jpg

Another superb erotic love-sim game from G-Collections, this is "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?" (Japanese title H na Bunny-san Kirai?), featuring wonderful characters and erotic hentai sex with -- you guessed it -- girls wearing sexy bunny costumes.
You are Yukari Fujisawa, age 18, a slight Japanese boy who is often mistaken for a girl. As a result, you never managed to find a girlfriend, despite your interest in the subject. All this starts to change when you get a job working at Platinum, an upscale restaurant catering to those with plenty of money in their pockets. And the gorgeous women working there all dress in bunny costumes! As Takuya works alongside these sexy girls, they begin to let him know just how exciting they can be. Apparently you need quite a lot of libido to be a bunny girl, and these girls seem to have some really unique desires which Yukari is all too happy to fulfill. But as you enjoy your time with these beautiful bunnies, you realize that you must choose one to be your main lover. How can you pick just one?
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? is a dramatic multi-scenario love-sim for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, and features animated sex scenes, too. (C) G-Collections, original game by ZyX.

a3a6d1188536513.jpg

062f4a188536516.jpg

762317188536518.jpg

Size: 538 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352281/Do You Like Horny Bunnies.html

Fileboom Premium Account

The Sagara Family
0e_d_26069_0_.jpg

TheSagaraFamily.jpg

Official Title: The Sagara Family
Released: 2003-08-28
Translated: 2005-01-25
Company: ZyX
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

Fans of Japan's dating-sims, get ready to meet The Sagara Family.

You are Yusuke, a Japanese youth about to enter college in Tokyo. When your father suggested that you live with the family of a friend of his while you attend school, you didn't really have an opinion one way or the other. Until, that is, you found out that the Sagara Family is comprised of nothing but women: four beautiful daughters and their sexy widowed mother!

Of course you don't mind the prospect of living in a house full of beautiful women -- you are a man, after all. The trouble is, they're not used to having men around, so they don't know how to act around one. This will no doubt cause any number of interesting situations to pop up as you get used to living with these beautiful women.

Screenshots:

1.09Gb/Uncensored
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/677522/The Sagara Family.html

Fileboom Premium Account

[Peach Princess] Critical Point
99_13156_0_0_CriticalPoint.jpg

bc045328f1e385c14f58bfabbfc96228.jpg

Official Title: Critical Point
Released: 1998-07-24
Translated: 2002-03
Company: Sweet Basil
Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The year is 2037, and Earth is in the midst of a new cold war -- but things are turning hot in space. When a new situation develops on the Moon, a threat that could destabilize the delicate political balance of power on Earth and in space, it's your job to get to the bottom of things. Peach Princess presents the first science fiction bishoujo adventure ever seen in the English market, written by one of Japan's top SF anime writers!

In the early 21st century, a sudden shortage of food and energy sparked World War III, a massive conflict that saw the deaths of millions and brought the population of Earth to 15% of its prewar level. Years later, an uneasy calm has descended on humanity, although a state of war still technically exists. Four power blocs that share control of the Moon and the earth, each looking for a weakness they can exploit against the others.

You are Captain Leiji Osumi of the Free Alliance Space Force, formerly a fighter pilot in the War. Your past is haunted by a terrible incident that caused you to change careers, transferring to the top secret intelligence division. When a series of technical problems on the Free Alliance Moon Base D-02 hint at sabotage, you are dispatched to get to the bottom of things, under the cover of "Technical Advisor."

The military learned long ago that women are better adapted to lonely assignments in space, and so the base is staffed almost entirely by females. Arriving at the base, you discover that an inexplicable sexual insanity has gripped its normally professional staff, prompting further investigation. Are these strange occurrences connected with the sabotage somehow? You have to untangle the mystery and get things back on track before one of the other power blocs notices that anything is amiss and tries to attack.

You soon meet with Commander Carla Benedict, who is in charge of the base. This mysterious soldier has kept her old history of commando training from being common knowledge, as well as her former marriage and divorce. Ever since her academy days, she has always scored at the top of the curve in any evaluation -- she has brains as well as beauty, but she is at a loss as to what the source of trouble is on her base. Your true identity is unknown to her so that she will not realize that even she is not above suspicion in the mysterious chain of events transpiring under her command.

2nd. Lieutenant Elise Triad is nominally just another engineering support staff member -- however, in actual fact she is codename EL-03, a top secret military prototype android whose true nature is known only to yourself and the base commander. You constantly have to remind yourself that Elise is simply an android, a mechanical doll, not a real human girl. Your horrifying past requires this of you... it's something you can never forget. Elise's abilities would allow her to run the base in place of the central computer, if need be -- she will be an invaluable asset to your investigation.

The story for Critical Point was written by Kenichi Matsuzaki, who was heavily involved with Macross (Robotech), the original Gundam series, Orgus and Bubblegum Crisis. Various bonus materials, including a translated interview with the writer on his works, is included with the game.

A rich erotic space mystery with 24 unique endings and a satisfying science fiction plot, Critical Point is a bold sci-fi mystery adventure with many interesting twists and turns in the story. An excellent and fresh new game concept, from Peach Princess!

Screenshots:

423Mb/Uncensored
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/753172/Critical Point.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexual Fantasy Kingdom: Vampire Halloween
sfk_vampire_halloween_2_by_galaxypink-d4e806w.jpg

cover1.jpg

PlatformC/Windows
Genre:Futanari, Elf, Fantasy, 3DCG, Hentai, Vampire
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:66.5mb
Uncensored
System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video: 128 ?b
- Audio: Compatible with DirectX 9.0

http://smplace.com/download?/folder/1288897/Sexual Fantasy Kingdom Vampire Halloween.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Chain [Uncensored English Version]
619385041bcc55ea0a2a87d1ad9cd7547f4050f.jpg

619384108487152bc500069095980d19d638ba2.jpg

Takeshi Shinonome is a private detective. One day, he meets a girl named Ayumu out in the rain. Ayumu's sister, Marie, and Takeshi went to the same high school. She asks him to investigate rumors concerning her husband. Takeshi finds evidence that her husband is having an affair with Ako Sonomura. Later, Ayumu's father asks Takeshi to investigate her private life. He is a well known politician and is afraid of having a scandal during the upcoming general election.

Soon after Takeshi starts investigating, Ayumu is confronted with an extremely dangerous situation. Is her father's enemy behind this? As Takeshi tries to find out who is putting Ayumu in danger, he discovers a new drug is behind the entire problem. Murders become rampant. The new drug is constantly tied to the murders, but there is not enough evidence to prove it. Will the beautiful girls he becomes involved with help him solve the mystery? Your mission is to find out in this bold new erotic bishoujo adventure!!

Size: 685 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352264/Chain.html

Fileboom Premium Account

Secret Wive's Club [Uncensored English Version]
61421129fb089eba140acd9380ed2765c002961.jpg

6142127229afcda583b5bb116b0b61f98548982.jpg

840 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

A great game of sexual training from G-Collections, Secret Wives' Club (Japanese title Hitozuma Hime Club) is an extremely erotic look at the highly developed Japanese fetish of hitozuma, or erotica involving married women who belong to another. In this bold new simulation game, you are responsible for training a trio of sexually frustrated housewives, with many detailed attributes for each girl (sensitivity, obedience, anal training). Can you satisfy the beautiful wives, and train them in different ways to serve you?
On the first day of a new job as a tutor, Issei finds the mother of his student to be the woman he had a fling with in Bali! Happy meet him again, she later introduces him to her two beautiful (married) friends, lovely ladies of leisure who are frustrated with their boring sex lives. Before he knows it, he agrees to become their trainer in the pleasures of life, experimenting with each of them until they become his playthings.
Even though he feels a bit guilty, he can't complain; he's having the time of his life with these three beautiful women! And he never wants it to end...
Game system: Secret Wives' Club" is a command selection adventure game in which you train the girls and increase their various sexual stats. This game utilizes a multi-ending system, where the stories unfold and change according to command selections. It's entirely up to you how the stories will grow and end. Choose the character and the type of lesson from the lesson selection menu. The further you proceed in the game, the more lesson selections you will have. Each character has different types of lessons depending on their personalities. (C) G-Collections.com, original game by Sekilala.

4afa4d188536927.jpg

e3a10f188536934.jpg

c03f26188536942.jpg

Size: 557 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352278/Secret Wives Club .html

Fileboom Premium Account

Bazooka Cafe [Uncensored English Version]
6128798644106c8658625263e193048bd9d1231.jpg

612877768619c751c1bcaafa638e3c9c73b2fed.jpg

Year: 2007
Genre: Adult / Adventure
Publisher: G-Collections
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese / English

System requirements:
OP: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
Processor: Pentium II or faster PC
Memory: 96 MB
Disk space: 530 MB

About the Game:
My father was already somewhat old - why would I perhaps could expect that sooner or later he would break down and weaken, as happened recently. A favorite cafe would go without his absence to the collapse. For this reason, I knew exactly what needed to be done! I hung up my office work on a nail, which I played with my end of the collage. The next day I came into the world of gastronomic management. My lovely wife Cocoa rescued me that that took over the service, while I get on the inside, slowly but surely. However, things did not run so well, until one day my former colleague Mitzuki not passed by and asked us to hire him as a temporary employee. Cocoa was not very happy of the idea, but we needed a little help.
Additional Information: This game - an interactive multi-Dating-sim stsenariny for adults, which tells the life of the leading fully-equipped youth cafe. This is a kind of comic book with wonderful pictures Kohaku Sumeragi. Numerous scenes of sex and humor. This game should not miss in your collection! You can seduce each of the characters to win their affection for yourself and be the best cafe in town!
Installation:
Download the image in Daemon Tolls.
Install the game.
Play.

Size: 511 Mb

0fcc80188535990.jpg

ce592f188535994.jpg

f6b5a9188536000.jpg

Download:
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352293/Bazooka Cafe.html

Fileboom Premium Account

I'm Gonna Nurse You 1 (Kango Shicyauzo 1) [Uncensored English Version]
619447415c53ee28c6f6cae0080a79539d56d14.jpg

6194486852f733fc8780faabfcb9f58400c58db.jpg

I am Dr. Nakagawa, a pediatrician at St. Michael's Hospital. I recently graduated from med-school and I'm still new to medicine, but I've always wanted to be a doctor, ever since I was a little kid. My dreams have come true, and I enjoy my work.

One day, Kaede, my foster mother, calls me up. She's a nurse teaching future nurses at a nursing school. She asks me to work as a substitute teacher at her nursing school. From what I hear, it sounds like one of the teachers had an emergency or something and won't be able to teach for a while. That's why I'm being asked to teach for a few months. Without having time to think about it (she's so pushy), I agree to help her out.

To be honest, this place isn't bad at all. There are cute girls at every corner, and they're all brimming with sexual energy. This school might not be so bad... However, my dreams don't last long. "Hey, Bro!" Momji's voice wakes me up from my daydream. Oh, by the way, Momiji is my younger foster sister I grew up with. That's right; Momiji wants to be a nurse just like her mother...

Although she still acts like a little girl, she sure has become a woman. I'm a little shy, but it sure feels good when she hugs me. Of course, nothing lasts forever. I become everyone's' topic. They always ask me questions like, "What is your relationship with Momiji?", "Do you have a girlfriend?" And even worse, I get questions like, "So, did you have sex with Momiji yet?" I told them I'm single, but that doesn't seem to have been a very good idea. All of the girls are at the peak of their curiosity... Crap, it looks like I'm going to have a very long day...

Screenshots:

Size: 885 Mb
http://smplace.com/download?/folder/352260/Im Gonna Nurse You 1.html

Fileboom Premium Account