Only NEW Femdom Clips (Facesitting, Smother, Spitting, Fighting etc.)

x18000

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Duration: 00:16:56
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 742 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: TEASE AND THANK YOU: "MANDY MARX - WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BITCH" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 04/25/24)
TAGS:
ORGASM DENIAL, ORGASM DENY, TEASE AND DENIAL, BLONDE, SHINY PANTYHOSE, ORGASM CONTROL, FORCED HANDJOB, MILKING, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, EDGING, BONDAGE, SILKY NYLON, BDSM, MALE ABUSE, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY
DESCRIPTION: I want to hear him cry. I want to watch him try and buck away from my ruthless grip. I'll pump his cock until it hurts. Don't piss off a dominatrix, not only do I get inside your head even after you endure my torture tactics but you'll always come back for more. :)

Download LINK:

Download File (742.6 MB) or Watch Clip Online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

x18000

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Duration: 00:12:08
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
FileSize: 1586 MB
ORIGINAL TITLE: RUBY ONYX: "GENTLE BI ENCOURAGEMENT" (1080 HD) (NEW !! ADDED 05/05/23)
TAGS:
BIG DICKS, ALPHA MALE, SEXUAL DOMINATION, SEXY LINGERIE, STOCKINGS, NYLON, MILF, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SEMEN, SPERM, REDHEAD, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, CUMEATING, BISEXUAL COCK SUCKING, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, MAKE ME BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, BDSM, PUSSY CLEANING, PUSSY LICKING, CUCKOLDRESS, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, HUMILIATRIX, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ORGASM, FEMDOM SEX, CUCKOLD, MALE ABUSE, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, CUCKOLDING, BITCH BOY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, SLAVE HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, CUMSHOT
DESCRIPTION: As you know I just love a huge fat cock! I am lucky enough to share a bed with two men! One that's going to let me suck his huge cock before he fucks me with it, the other...my cucky! He is ready to get me nice and wet before I get stretched! But as I salivate over this gigantic dick, I catch my cucky taking a glimpse, so I pop the question...'would you like to have a lick?' His tentative approach is met with my warm encouragement and within seconds I have him wrapping his tongue around this cock with me! But, I had to get my fix, so cucky helps me insert the massive dick into my pussy and I place him in full view of the filthy action! He laps at my ass and my alphas cock as he pounds me. We lay him right under his balls and he licks and sucks his bollocks as he thrusts back and forth! I effortlessly turn my cuck into a cock loving bi sexual! Perfectly placed to collect my alphas messy load in his mouth, he does! Then, his reward is to buff my pussy clean and complete those all important cuck duties! What a good boy!

Download LINK:

Download File (1.6 GB) or Watch Clip Online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account