Omorashi Play

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't know how common this is, but I know that some day I would like to be able to find a Mistress who would be into controlling when I'm allowed to piss and making me hold in a full bladder when she wants me to and only emptying when I receive permission.

I know that with every type of BDSM play I have heard of, there is a safe way to do it and a dangerous way to do it (and there are some types that don't even have a safe way to do them and should not even be considered BDSM). Does anyone have experience with this type of play and know what the safest way to do it would be? When I first try this, I would like to do it with a Mistress who is experienced, but just in case I find one that isn't, I'd like to find as much information about it as I possibly can.

Any input anyone can provide on this topic is welcome and will be appreciated.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

EG1984

Generally speaking, holding urine in your bladder for long periods of time is a not a good idea. I assume (and hope) you are talking about holding it for a few hours, not a few days - a few days will yield you agonizing pain, bladder collapse and maybe life threatning kidney damage.
If you are talking about a few hours, i suppose it can be done without any serious risks, as long as you are not made to hold it for hours and hours every single time - that will cause chronic damage to your urinary tract and kidneys, which will take longer but is just as dangerous.
I am not familiar with any "technics" of making a person hold his urine, but i can assure you that it's not recommended to do so for long periods of time on a regular basis.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Generally speaking, holding urine in your bladder for long periods of time is a not a good idea. I assume (and hope) you are talking about holding it for a few hours, not a few days - a few days will yield you agonizing pain, bladder collapse and maybe life threatning kidney damage.
If you are talking about a few hours, i suppose it can be done without any serious risks, as long as you are not made to hold it for hours and hours every single time - that will cause chronic damage to your urinary tract and kidneys, which will take longer but is just as dangerous.
I am not familiar with any "technics" of making a person hold his urine, but i can assure you that it's not recommended to do so for long periods of time on a regular basis.

I wouldn't do it for several hours or more than a day, that would be crazy. I was thinking just for a couple of hours, so not very long. I also wouldn't want to do it a lot, just a once in a while thing anyway, because even doing it for short periods of time could be a bad thing if it was done over and over.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

sebastian

A fantasy like this probably works best through violation--you are ordered to hold your piss, you hold it for a few hours but reluctantly wet yourself, and then your domme ridicules you. In other words, the order is given as an excuse for ridiculing you for failure, rather than with an expectation that you will succeed.

Fileboom Premium Account

A fantasy like this probably works best through violation--you are ordered to hold your piss, you hold it for a few hours but reluctantly wet yourself, and then your domme ridicules you. In other words, the order is given as an excuse for ridiculing you for failure, rather than with an expectation that you will succeed.

Yeah, that is what sounds like fun, though if I reluctantly wet myself, I would like to receive some sort of punishment for it, other than just ridicule. Maybe a combination of being told I am naughty and some spanking or anything else she could think of.

Have you ever done anything like this with subs you have had in the past? I'm just a bit curious.

Fileboom Premium Account