My boyfriends fetish

Bondage Mad

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for just over a yr and a half and about 2 months in we started in light bondage a he told me he really liked it and it was something i hve wanted to try ; we were getting more and more "hardcore" every time we tried it again and after about a year we were playing out full on scenes (we both share the dominant and submissive roles) and now all of a sudden he now doesn't want to participate in bondage anymore, Is this something I have been doing wrong or can a fetish like that just fade out?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Forgotten angel

Fhfx

Ive had this happen in temporary stints. Like depending if theres too much stress in life, or ive been working to hard all week and exhausted ive pushed aside all of that stuff just cuz its too much extra and i just want to hurry it along. Ive said that i dont want to do the stuff anymore, but after awhile when life tones back down you get back to craving it again. This might be the case with him, check and see if hes stressed

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

BondageMad: The only one who can tell you what's going on is your boyfriend. There are dozens of things that could be happening. He might be stressed out or depressed. He might have a fantasy he's afraid to tell you. He might be deciding he's not into you any more. He might be getting bored with the same sorts of play over and over again. The only way to find out is to ask him directly and listen to what he says

Fileboom Premium Account