Ms. Sweet's Photos

Ms.Sweet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ship Shape Part 1

Time to whip my slaves body back into shape. You see he hasn't been under my feet for a full on trample session in a long long time.
Any guy who does trample will know that if you stop doing it for awhile, it's harder for you to take it.

Humerous for me, not so much for him. He can barely stand my full weight on his chest, and I would so love to put him through the ringer, but I figured I would go easy on him at first.

I can see my wieght bending his ribcage as I walk, and the vains in his head begin to pop. I have even lost weight, so I am actually lighter this time around, but you couldnt tell it by the looks on his contorted face, struggling to handle my full weight.

His whole body needs reconditioning and I am happy to do it. I jump off and start to step softly on his throat, switching feet as I make fun of him for being such a pussy.

This is the first part of the clip, so stay tuned for the second half coming soon. More close-up throat standing and punishment.

shipshapept1.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Ms.Sweet

Extreme Pedal Pumping Trial Run

Here's a clip that wasn't included in the first one I posted. I decided to try out the heels first to see how my new toy would cooperate.

After a trial run, I took off my shoes and did some pedal pumping without them. After doing a test run on my new toy I now know what improvements need to be made to it to make it better for cock torture.

I love using my new pedal pump cock box. It's a whole new spin on cbt, not to mention I can fit his balls up thru the hole nicely. Hours of fun for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

expedaltrialrun.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ms.Sweet

Ship Shape Part 2

The second installment of his trample session. This is the clip where I whip him into shape.
I take the first step onto his face and I can feel it strain under me. However it obviously didn't bother him to much, judging by the boner in his pants, which I quickly step on and grind away at.

Using his throat as a stepping stool and his chest and face to take out my aggressions.

shipshapept2.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.Sweet

Ball Bashing

I make my slave lay on the floor and spread his legs. He presents his cock and balls for my stomping pleasure.
I use my stilettos to jab and squash his sac. I tell him to stop being such a whiner, and that he should be used to the pain by now.

This kind of cbt is so much fun, since I have full access to his balls , and take full advantage of his vulnerable position.

ballbashing.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.Sweet

Pump the Cum Out

This time during pedal pumping, I use my pretty heels to start off with.
I pull his balls thru and am my heel into his sac while pumping away at that cock on the pedal. My sole intention is to get that cock worked into a frenzy while pumping it.

With each pump I can see it grow, I then get excited, so I slip off my shoes to finish him off with my barefeet, because i just love the feeling of a hard cock beneath my feet.

I really start to pump hard and fast to get it to blow it's load, and wouldn't ya know...it worked! He blows his load all over the bottoms of my feet .

pumpthecumout.gif

Fileboom Premium Account