Most unusual category of Extreme! (rigid video)

luisaYa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This Is What Tts Like To Be Our Cow
b51d2beab1a9a31cbcccc21915838b78.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Milking Machine, Brat Girls, Financial Domination, Tease and Denial, Edging, Ass Fetish, POV
Video language: English

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya have got you strapped down to their milking bench. They've got you pumped full of chemical substances to ensure you won't lose that profitable erection. They are going to milk you for pre-cum all day. You will be edged for hours, but never allowed to cum. That's because you are a cow. Cows are mined for valuable pre-cum, then left in a cage to rot. The beautiful teasers tease you with their three amazing asses. They want to keep you earning for them. You are allowed to stare at their perfect bodies. That's because the more you look, the more aroused you become. The more aroused you are, the more pre-cum you produce. Good producers are the most useful to the teasers. You want to be useful, because if you aren't, there is a punishment. Poor producers get an electric current sent straight through the testicles. This really hurts. The pain is a good motivation to keep the girls happy. You aren't a person to them. When these beauties look at you, all they see is profit. You are now trapped, for the rest of your life, in the ultimate state of tease and denial.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 528.0 MB
Download This Is What Tts Like To Be Our Cow

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

luisaYa

Bad Teens Punished Part 5
7bfbbb5eef697475ad9cd6c5d19b454b.jpg

Studio: Nubiles
Cast: Alex Harper, Arielle Faye, Ember Stone, Lily Rader.
Genres: 18+ Teens, Domination, Fetish, Spanking

Sometimes punishment and pleasure go together.

Ember Stone - Ember is playing with herself when her step- walks in. Determined to punish her, he bends her over his knee and spanks her bubble ass. But of course,he decides the only way to teach her is to fuck her urges out of her!

Lily Rader - Her step- discovers some temporary tattoos on her body where they shouldn't be. Now he's making her wash them off! Lily strips, which lets him see the additional drawn tattoos on her body that make Lily look like a real slut.

Alex Harper - Alex finds a box of her parents' sex toys and decides to try them out. She strips, puts on a collar and enjoys the feel of a rope on her nipples. That's when her step- Marcus London discovers her naked and exploring.

Ember Stone - When Damon notices that Ember isn't wearing any panties he decides to show her how naughty girls deserved to be treated. He demands a deep throat BJ and Ember is eager to deliver. Then he flips her over to go to work on that wet pussy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:52
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 558.4 MB
Download Bad Teens Punished Part 5

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

luisaYa

Can you Last
4fecd6030aa3f05297ff47f09a86b6a6.jpg

Cast: Alexis Monroe
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

You wanna jerk for your Goddess today? Stare at my pretty ass and pussy and stroke that fucking cock. Don't you love it when I talk dirty & tell you how to stroke your hard cock? It makes you so horny and weak when I bend over and show you my perfect asshole? You are going to have trouble holding back while watching me shake my ass for you. Do you think you can last the entire clip?

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10712kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 859.0 MB
Download Can you Last

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Addicted to Marley Brinx (2018)
4d2cf0273e36321323afc32eb25908b8.jpg

Mistress Marley is the Queen of pain and pleasure making you work for your addiction to her perfection. She has a classic masturbation game ready to see just how devoted you are to being her obedient pet. She wants to know how far you are willing to go for her while you stroke your cock and show true obedience. If you are as addicted as you claim to be you will follow her instructions like a good boy and be rewarded with an orgasm like you've never had before.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11303kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 927.9 MB
Download Addicted to Marley Brinx (2018)

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Remastered- Beach Bangin Natalia
8b950ea95d5c3fe34c54b41993e7bc18.jpg

Natalia Coxx is chillin at the beach doing her thing. What else can spark the eye of our boy Castro. One thing leads to another and they're back at the apartment about to get it fucking started! This caramel skin beauty just loves having her ass stretched and fucked. Let's get right to the action folks!

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 206.2 MB
Download Remastered- Beach Bangin Natalia

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Best Of Facesitting Pov Vol. 14
1333bed60957df04e6b2a0cbb157de74.jpg

Studio: Roman Video

Nothing but up-close point of view! Ten amazing scenes of asses and pussies right on your face. So close, you can feel the body heat radiating from these goddesses. So relentlessly real, your breath will be trapped under the weight of their flesh. Youll be watching this movie in slow motion over and over as the mistresses asses come straight at you!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:41
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1429kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.8 MB
Download Best Of Facesitting Pov Vol. 14

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Sadistic Orgasms
9ad0f3ebd532a0ca7a480c1c688bff55.jpg

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, High Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Solo

You want to make your Mistress proud? You want your Mistress to be impressed by your obedience? You want to do anything and everything to put a smile on your Mistress's face? If answered yes to all three questions then Mistress Yasmin is ready to see if you are worthy of being her personal bitch boy. All she asks is for you to be ready to accept any pain that she desires to have dished out on you. Now drop to your knees, pull out your cock and grab your balls for your Mistress!

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11309kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 877.0 MB
Download Sadistic Orgasms

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

Outdoor Springtime Tease - LilyIvy - HD 720p
3b9b90ee1258123e3a4317ccd735e605.jpg

Spring has arrived and I'm celebrating by playing outside with flowers and the wind in my hair as I tease you along the way with lots of sensuality, smiles, some dancing and twirling, and more. This is a non-explicit video and taken from a custom. It requires you to use some imagination! I've been expressing myself in different ways while making videos lately and I hope you enjoy!

Duration: 7:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 673.9 MB
Download Outdoor Springtime Tease - LilyIvy - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

luisaYa

teeny no panties
7b81046d7ede62933ea306e40ac5bc76.jpg

Cast: Sakura Chinami
Genres: Voyeur, Gal, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Swimsuit

You and I can watch a girl who walks the streets of Japan and her stupidity wore a wide short skirt that develops from the breeze of the wind and we see her good ass.

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 29368kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 944.0 MB
Download teeny no panties

Fileboom Premium Account