Martello

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

Little_M

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I dno't think this is something I'd be able to get into. I'm pretty Alpha, another guy looking at my girl while she was naked, sub or not it would get pretty damn ugly pretty damn fast.

I kind of agree with this standpoint. I'm not the type of sub that would want to be "everybody's whore" or anything... I mean, I'd be fine with having to walk/crawl around on a leash, but being naked or wearing anything that could get me arrested for indecent exposure would be a bit too much for me :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I kind of agree with this standpoint. I'm not the type of sub that would want to be "everybody's whore" or anything... I mean, I'd be fine with having to walk/crawl around on a leash, but being naked or wearing anything that could get me arrested for indecent exposure would be a bit too much for me :(

I can get behind this standpoint as well but to be honest, I enjoy a Master that wants to show me off. He flaunts me, shows me around, makes other men desire me, then I go home with Him. It's not that I am everybody's whore, it's just like a guy with his car or motorcycle, he wants to show all his friends but none of them are allowed to drive it. I am His most prized possession, He should be proud to show me off. Just my 2 cents.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account