Methods of humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Master calls me names all the time (bitch, slut, whore, fuck-toy) and he makes me tell him that I am his good (insert degrading title here).

Recently I asked my Master to call me by another name. We both know this person and are both attracted to her so he was willing to go through with it (and he enjoyed it a lot). We've done it more than once and he has even gotten into describing scenarios where he uses her and makes me watch (the ultimate in humiliation and punishment). We both like it and I'm okay with the scenarios because he reassures me afterward. I think humiliation should be followed up with appreciation.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sparrow69

I think each slaves methods of humiliation would be different. For example. I have a sub, who leads a very vanilla life when not with me. she works, and no one in her family knows of her choices. she wishes to keep it that way, but feels ashamed when she has to lie to them about where shes going and who shes going with.
After three weekends of royally screwing up, and not doing a single thing she was supposed to, she showed up and had dyed her hair without my consent. I informed her i wanted to congratulate her on receiving a promotion, as i wanted to advance our relationship to a more serious level, to which she was very excited and happy. I then handed her a set of sheers, and told her to buzz her hair down to 1/8." She cried and shook the whole time she buzzed her head. it took her 6 hours, and he only person who she had to look at while she did it was herself in the mirror, which she was instructed to maintain eye contact with.
She loved her hair, and everyone commented on it. she brushed it meticulously every day, and i still have it in a bag. She then had to tell everyone why she had dyed her hair and then cut it off 2 days later. since lieing to them generally made her feel bad, not only did she actively have to shave her own head, but she had to lie to everyone as to why. she stated she was never so humiliated in her whole life, and i didn't even tell her i was trying to humiliate her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Prissy

I think each slaves methods of humiliation would be different. For example. I have a sub, who leads a very vanilla life when not with me. she works, and no one in her family knows of her choices. she wishes to keep it that way, but feels ashamed when she has to lie to them about where shes going and who shes going with.
After three weekends of royally screwing up, and not doing a single thing she was supposed to, she showed up and had dyed her hair without my consent. I informed her i wanted to congratulate her on receiving a promotion, as i wanted to advance our relationship to a more serious level, to which she was very excited and happy. I then handed her a set of sheers, and told her to buzz her hair down to 1/8." She cried and shook the whole time she buzzed her head. it took her 6 hours, and he only person who she had to look at while she did it was herself in the mirror, which she was instructed to maintain eye contact with.
She loved her hair, and everyone commented on it. she brushed it meticulously every day, and i still have it in a bag. She then had to tell everyone why she had dyed her hair and then cut it off 2 days later. since lieing to them generally made her feel bad, not only did she actively have to shave her own head, but she had to lie to everyone as to why. she stated she was never so humiliated in her whole life, and i didn't even tell her i was trying to humiliate her.

That is the meanest thing I have ever heard of one doing. If my master ever asked me to do that to my hair, I would refuse, no matter how much I loved them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

lol, its what the situation directly called for in this case. don't get me wrong prissy, i love her hair, but after screwing up every task i gave her for three weeks, she showed up and had dyed her hair auburn. it was such a shock coming from a beautiful platinum blond. And the kicker is, i prefer red hair over blond. I'm really not all that fond of blond, but it was the simple fact that she made a drastic change without so much as telling me, on a whim because her sister was doing it to.

also take into consideration she wanted a 24/7 D/s lifestyle, of which she was under consideration for, and then to do something as drastic as that... I know while it may seem like a little thing, but when your considering taking someone into your home, to care for and dominate on a round the clock basis, making the majority of their decisions, and your actually considering doing so at their request, well, to each their own, but that was my punishment of choice.

on another note, her hair has grown back, and its still its now red, but this time, she asked. a punishment is supposed to deter you from repeating your mistake, and this one seems to have worked. agree with the method or not, it did the trick, with no permanent physical or psychological damage. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

lol, its what the situation directly called for in this case. don't get me wrong prissy, i love her hair, but after screwing up every task i gave her for three weeks, she showed up and had dyed her hair auburn. it was such a shock coming from a beautiful platinum blond. And the kicker is, i prefer red hair over blond. I'm really not all that fond of blond, but it was the simple fact that she made a drastic change without so much as telling me, on a whim because her sister was doing it to.

also take into consideration she wanted a 24/7 D/s lifestyle, of which she was under consideration for, and then to do something as drastic as that... I know while it may seem like a little thing, but when your considering taking someone into your home, to care for and dominate on a round the clock basis, making the majority of their decisions, and your actually considering doing so at their request, well, to each their own, but that was my punishment of choice.

on another note, her hair has grown back, and its still its now red, but this time, she asked. a punishment is supposed to deter you from repeating your mistake, and this one seems to have worked. agree with the method or not, it did the trick, with no permanent physical or psychological damage. ;)

I guess, but over something as silly as hair color? I guess I am not understanding, which I apologize to, but I will not cut my hair for anyone, no matter the reason. My hair actually acts as a safety, if you would rather. You see I am a Pyromaniac, and the longer my hair is, the less I am tempted to let my tendancies take over. I guess that is why I will not cut my hair for anyone. So I may have a different outlook because of this secret of mine. Even Master doesn't know, and from typing this, I will be informing him before he finds out.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

see , then the situation is different. As i said originally, I think that each slave or subs method of humiliation would be different. Given the information you just provided, i would not be inclined to ask you to shave your head, and that is entirely my point.

As I said last night, I apologize for freaking out. But I still think it is mean. I can't get away from that, sorry. Also, thank you for understanding that people's views are different..., I just wish the people on a different thread would be able to understand that.

Sparrow69, check out the ArmorPartage thread, you will understand what I am talking about this way.

Anyway, I am glad all things worked out for both you an her, and I hope they continue to.

Fileboom Premium Account

prettylittlesub

my master forces me to do her chores in nothing but 5-inch-stilettos and a g-string... she keeps the shades open on all of the windows...

one night, after i really upset my master, she ordered me to strip down completely naked at her party. she bent me over the table and spanked me until my bottom was pink... she then forced me to wear nothing but a diaper for the rest of the night as I served her guests. i was not allowed to remove the diaper until it was messed. when i messed the diaper, she announced it to her party and took a photo of me in the diaper which remained in the kitchen for 2 weeks.

Fileboom Premium Account

This one just happened to me:

It's late and I'm tired so my account is copied and pasted from an IM conversation:

I was over at my Master's house and he had me talk to his friend online... he Had me say things I wouldn't normally say to the best friend of the guy I'm with.

Master likes to embarrass and humiliate his slave, but when she is good she is rewarded. I like his friend, he is really sweet and seems genuine. In fact I have a little crush on him. Master finds his friend attractive also and has considered sharing me with him. Master had me tell this to his friend about his plans to share me.

Master trusts his friend and I have a little crush on him. Besides, Master's pleasure should be my top concern and it would give him pleasure to share me.

Master broke me a little tonight. I'm shaken on a fundamental level. I was so turned on by what Master made me tell his friend that I told him and begged him to fuck me. His friend was still talking to me so Master made me tell him how horny I was and that I had begged to be fucked. Then Master rewarded me.

He had me imagine several scenarios with his friend involved and brought me to climax several times, each time thinking of a different scenario. When Master finally released I was sobbing. I laid there in the fetal position for five minutes, still sobbing, while Master rubbed and patted me and told me I was his good girl.

Then I told his friend what Master had me think of while climaxing. Master was very pleased. His friend didn't say anything very quickly and I had to go because I have an exam very early tomorrow morning that I have to wake up extra early to study for.

I'm anxious to see what his friend says, I don't want him to think badly of me. Especially since I was following Master's orders.

Actually, though I love the though of Master sharing me with his friend, I also really like the thought of his friend being my slave for a night, possibly more. He's really cute and I would love to break him. I'm worried that it might become a more permanent thing then. I don't know what Master thinks about that. I don't know if it would bother him. I definitely would not do it if it would upset Master. I know he is okay with it if it were a one time thing but he seemed to avoid the question when I inquired about an ongoing relationship with his friend. Oddly enough I don't think he was entirely opposed to the idea.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.