meetings and parties bi - bisexual!

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Perfect threesome banging
933cdc5a14d37f6c0cea663dd2da1882.jpg

Studio: Vixen Pictures
Video language: English

Perfect threesome fucking session for the gorgeous brunette and blond babes having the craziest drill of their cunts thanks to the horny dude enjoying it in a hardcore style on their couch to cum on them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:53
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 806.5 MB
Download Perfect threesome banging

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Making The Most Of Those Muscles
c030b0fd9b43f3d7da62bc46d1691c3c.jpg

Cast: Thomas Friedl
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot

Two muscle hunks can�t be wrong, and they both know it as well as the dark haired hottie who comes to give those �guns� a go! All it takes is a bit of flexing�oh, and both dudes getting naked, before the bisex threesome begins! These hotties put it all out there, with both boy and girl holes getting pounded, and the anything goes attitude you�ll witness is why bi sex is the best sex - and no one does it better than Bimaxx! Check out the bi beauty for yourself!

Duration: 26:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3684kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 749.2 MB
Download Making The Most Of Those Muscles

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Presley Hart
61e7c09c3cad2197fb7f5f609e09572a.jpg

Studio: CumEatingCucckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliating,

Presley thought this babe would be able to sneak in a little cock-sucking previous to her husband walked in, but she couldn�t stop one time that babe got started. To hell with her husband�s feelings; that babe was gonna receive what she needed and did not give a second thought to any consequences. Coz, indeed, this babe knew there would be none. Her spouse Jimmy was notoriously spineless and the toughest bone in his body was the shlong that babe pushed down his face hole when that chap had the temerity to ask what that babe thought she was doing. Engulf on that, doc!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1513kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 326.3 MB
Download Presley Hart

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Piggy Cuck
1ef8d83da00ef0536c4af4515ca2c588.jpg

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

My wife invites a lover over to use my mouth. Through out the session, I am humiliated. I am put in a collar and leash to service this stud cock. He dumps a few loads into her ass and cunt, of course I�m there to lap up his mess and clean his cock. She shows him how well I take a toy in my ass and promises him he can have it next time..

Format: avi
Duration: 32:26
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1171kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 294.5 MB
Download Piggy Cuck

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

S1 Jonah Marx, Addison Lee A, Tyler Thorn
2ab19d1166d791070551410b536dd44f.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Bearded hunk Brendan Patrick kneels before his master Brandon Moore on a circular, spinning, padded fuck table. Brandon engulfs Brendan�s entire head in a leather-studded zipper mask. After a quick rubdown, Brandon hoists Brendan up by the feet and suspends him upside down from the ceiling. He introduces a giant manrammer into Brendan�s willing hole, fucking him steadily with the massive rubber dong. Continuing to service his sub, they ensue in an acrobatic 69 until Brandon lowers Brendan back down to the floor and plows his ready and willing hole with his huge cock. Brandon unhooks Brendan�s feet from the suspension and drills into him doggie-style until he spews his load onto the floor.

Duration: 46:12
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 660.4 MB
Download S1 Jonah Marx, Addison Lee A, Tyler Thorn

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

petraX

Kent & Smith Tag Tiffany
46f4466dc0d614bf21ee9d6376e15631.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

Smith's back! Smith's back! I could probably leave this video's description at that, but I suppose you want to know more.

I'd been working quite hard at getting Smith back out for some action for awhile now. How could you not want to see more of this stud? He was an immediate hit with CF fans when he first appeared on the site, and not a day goes by that I don't receive an e-mail or other correspondence from people wanting to see more of him. When, after so many months, he finally agreed (and had time in his busy schedule) to get on camera for us again, I just had to make it a special video.

Getting Smith and Kent together to tag team Tiffany is that special video! Smith was intrigued by the idea of tagging a girl on camera for us, and Kent was more and eager to be his tag team partner here. Smith pounds the hell out of Tiffany, with Kent helping make sure Smith buries his dick as deep and hard in to her as possible. Having two studs take turns on a girl always makes for an incredibly hot dynamic, and this video is no exception. This video is also a reminder of just why we all think Smith is so hot, and why we all hope this isn't the last we see of this stud!

Duration: 1:19
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1710kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 17.5 MB
Download Kent & Smith Tag Tiffany

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Dane Stewart on SG4GE
40e9b18b4191d67696e19f4e4253150c.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Straight Guys For Gay Eyes
Cast: Dane Stewart

Dane Stewart is an East Coast hottie who is adapting quite well to living the beach lifestyle in southern California (�keeping it chill� as he puts it). He just got out of the Marine Corps and the local girls are falling fast for his great looks, not to mention those dimples. Now, here�s the kicker: this is Dane�s first adult video ever! We couldn�t be more thrilled that he chose SG4GE for his debut. Lyla, his lucky co-star, wastes no time getting to the good stuff and, no lie, Dane has one of the finest cocks you�ve seen in a long, long time. Super thick and 8 inches long it is a work of art. No wonder he has a pair of lips tattooed just above it! After getting some superb oral service, Dane moves into the driver�s seat, spreads Lyla�s legs wide open, eats some pussy and then gets blown again before the fucking begins. So sit back or lean forward. It�s an amazingly hot show that erupts with three (or was it four?) huge bursts of cum!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:04
Video: 448x252, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 976kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 45.4 MB
Download Dane Stewart on SG4GE

Fileboom Premium Account