Masochist Girls Will Love Pain And Humiliation! Only Best BDSM!

vital501

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sunny's First Time - Struggling Only Version (MP4 Format)

When we first met Sunny, we could hardly believe our good fortune. An absolutely beautiful lady, she has a personality that matches perfectly. Plus, she's kinky! She's had limited personal rope experience, but today, she's getting bound and gagged on camera for the very first time! We take things slowly, inescapably securing her limbs as we ask her about her kink interests, her passions and more! Her nervous laughter during the experience is just delightful! Of course, getting bound is only part of the experience. She's soon struggling to keep from drooling around a fat ball gag as she tries her best to free herself from her first ever hogtie, and let's just say, she's going to be with us for a long time to come!

Category Bondage
Related Categories DID, Gag Talk, Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Struggling
Keywords Sunny Days,Cinched,Bound Women,Ballgagged,Rope Bondage,Ebony Godess,Interview,First Time Tied,Hogtied,Drooling,Jeans,Gag Talk,Struggle,Rope,Drool

File Name : Sunny S First Time Struggling Only Version Mp4 Format
Runtime : 00:12:40
File Size : 509 MB
File type : mp4
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/3aeb2257e2dbf/Sunny_S_First_Time_Struggling_Only_Version_Mp4_Format_.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

vital501

Story of how I have fun with Flory and Elisara

By John. Elisara stands alone in the room, tied to a post. There is a harness ballgag on her head. The ball under the panel securely occupies her entire mouth. I walk into this room with a new model Flory, a thrill-seeker who has long dreamed of being tightly bound. I bind Flory, she is relaxed and really enjoys what is happening. Her cute face and beautiful body are in perfect harmony with my ropes. The whole process of bondage is watched by Elisara tied to a pole. I wonder what was going on in her head then, she was jealous that she wasn't being tied up, or maybe she was enjoying the sight of her friend being tied up? Anyway, she watched the process closely as I hogtie and hang Flory in the air. When the job was done and Flory flew into the ceiling with the help of the winch, I take some time for Elisara, making some good slaps on her butt. For Flory it was a new experience so I don't take risks and overexpose her in the suspension. I place a wooden cube and lower Flory on it. Her hands are numb, but she's still excited. I decide to not ruin her nirvana with hasty unbondaging and leave her in a hogtie, slightly changing the bondage. I really like a blissful expression on her face, I step aside to admire two tied beauties contemplate the sensations in the tight embrace of ropes. Enjoy!

File Name : Story_of_how_I_have_fun_with_Flory_and_Elisara
Runtime : 00:26:56
File Size : 802 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/ca2584b81b3f9/Story_of_how_I_have_fun_with_Flory_and_Elisara.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Submissive Eva is strictly hogtied on the turntable

By John. In this clip, Eva wears a nice underwear and she's tied up very tightly. She's lying hogtied on the turntable. The clip starts when I'm tying up her hair to make her head bend backward and inserting a ring gag into her mouth. Then the turntable begins to slowly twist the girl, allowing you to see her from all sides. I also admire this sight. In the end, I release her from the tight bondage. Enjoy!

File Name : Submissive_Eva_is_strictly_hogtied_on_the_turntable
Runtime : 00:23:09
File Size : 684 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/890c3828816c3/Submissive_Eva_is_strictly_hogtied_on_the_turntable.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

Tight hogtie for bossy bitch Elisara

By John. Made by request. At the beginning of this story, Elisara comes to a business meeting expressing arrogance and boldness. She even threatens a trial in case of refusal of the new terms of a contract. But her business partner decides to teach her a lesson in a very unusual way... Elisara finds herself tightly bound in the basement, with a ballgag between her teeth. Her hands are tied behind her back in a box tie with narrow jute ropes. She is without a skirt, in shiny nude tights and heels. Rigger comes over and puts her on her knees. Then he lays her on the floor, removes her shoes, and crosses her legs, tying frightened Elisara in a tight back-bend hogtie. Then he sits down in front of her on a chair and enjoys her struggling and obedient eyes. Helpless Elisara understands her disadvantaged situation and all she can do is to beg her partner for mercy and wiggle her big nyloned feet. Enjoy!

File Name : Tight_hogtie_for_bossy_bitch_Elisara
Runtime : 00:17:34
File Size : 518 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/8120c570dd196/Tight_hogtie_for_bossy_bitch_Elisara.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

vital501

HOGTIED MIA HOPE GETS BASTINADO FROM MIFFED ROOMIE RACHEL ADAMS

Mia Hope has been taking advantage of the privilege of sharing roomie Rachel Adams' clothes and even damaged some of her shoes! Rachel has had enough empty apologies and decides that Mia will learn her lesson the bondage way. In a skimpy top and panties, wrists and ankles and legs tied with white rope, Mia is hogtied for further restraint and humiliation, and her mouth gagged with Velcro-like red cloth. Squirming and squealing, Mia resists the punishment she most earned because of the shoe abuse: bastinado! Rachel pulls off Mia's white socks and smacks her tender naked soles with a crop. Mia doesn't stop whining or wiggling, but Rachel calmly proceeds, giving her roommate many stinging strokes. Then Rachel ties Mia's big toes together and hogties them to the girl's wrists. So, in a double hogtie, Mia has to endure further foot discipline from a whippy plastic cane, before Rachel finally leaves Mia alone to, she hopes, constructively ponder the "consequences of her actions"!

File Name : Hogtied Mia Hope Gets Bastinado From Miffed Roomie Rachel
Runtime : 00:14:32
File Size : 280 MB
Resolution : 852x480

Download or WATCH ONLINE

https://k2s.cc/file/3c6e1e4204d1d/Hogtied_Mia_Hope_Gets_Bastinado_From_Miffed_Roomie_Rachel.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account