Gay Video Tall and handsome dude receives his first blowjob from a guy

Filesmonster

FilesMonster Downloads

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

00f5222137aecc847568227ed8d387d3.jpg

Studio: BeefCakeHunter

It was almost midnight and I was still waiting in my hotel room somewhere in Central Florida, for Beefcake Edward, to show up. It was a weekday, and he was delayed because he had got caught up at work as a mover and also with his girlfriend.

When he finally showed up, I was impressed by how masculine, tall, hairy and handsome this sexy Beefcake from Maryland is.

Before this Tall and handsome dude receives his first blowjob from a guy, he seemed very nervous and too serious at moments, but once I got on my knees and I slowly started with his nice balls and then his cock; Beefcake Edward did not have any problems in relaxing and got a full boner, yummy!

I couldn’t help myself from not playing with his hairy chest, and then I ventured to play with his nipples, something that many Hunters enjoy here at BCH! But I honestly think it was a rushed step, maybe something that this Tall and handsome dude receives his first blowjob from a guy did not have in mind. I immediately noticed his reaction and I went back on my knees to not loose the momentum of getting him truly hard. That mean that after starting slow, then fast, I had to go back to slow motion.

But I won’t complain because that gave me the extra precious minutes of worshipping this sexy straight dude, he got me working hard with my mouth and hands to squeeze his jizz; a pure and sincere orgasm that if he is not back at least he won’t forget. Yeah, he did not promise to do anal but like I always say, “who knows?” I hope you guys enjoy this video Tall and handsome dude receives his first blowjob from a guy. Lets all the Hunters cross our fingers hoping that he comes back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB