polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Dieselmine Idle reverse !
6281f7fd98254fca514e78e24dbf5360.jpg

Release Year: 2010

Genre: Idol, Harem, Striptease, Group, Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Footjob, Big
Censorship: Is the game
Year: 2016 | Release Date: 2016/02/19 | Developer / Publisher: Dieselmine
Platform: PC / Windows | Publication Type: Original (licensed) | Crack: Not Required
Game Language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 HDD: 651 MB
| Dmm / Dlsite |
Description: Girls aiming at the Top Idol. In the existence that I produce such them, and anyone knows. If be brought up, will be how happy ....... Held such a dream in a chest, and I found work to the Idol office. To inexperienced Idol having just finished making its debut from popular Idol there, Everybody does his / her best for Top. When is what splendid workplace; as for joy, me they Promised to exert All to lead it to the Top Idol, and to do its best.

File size: 651.6 MB
Download Dieselmine Idle reverse !

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Pirate Queen Malena
704547aca57c64c18425b6acbbeb6bfb.jpg

Release Year: 2016

Sweet, vibrant, adorable Mareina has lived a privileged life;
the boisterous beauty has suddenly decided to be a famous pirate!
With salty seamen swashbuckling all around,
help Mareina explore the jolly islands in search of hidden treasure!
While her ship sails, Mareina's crew willl jump ship or demand satisfaction.
Also, sailor "saltiness" will build up...
When saltiness hits level 50 an H incident will erupt!
At level 100 it'll be a mutiny that ends Mareina's seafaring ways for good.
Dungeons bosses can also defeat Mireina and deliver an H scene.
And there are more events still to be found during the story!
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Pirate, Big Breasts, Blowjob, Group, Monsters, Bukkake
Size: 157 MB
Censorship: Is
Developer/publishing house: nagiyahonpo
Platform: PC/WindowsVista/Windows7/Windows8/Windows10
Edition type: Original (license)
Tablet: It isn't required
Version: Ver.2.00
Game language: English
Interface language: English

File size: 159.0 MB
Download Pirate Queen Malena

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

Negotiator Aheru
87aa2fa27fabba33afa5c02feb0e7041.jpg

This is the tale of a continent with nine nations. The central nation of Pasabai is unique from the 8 others, in that it's the only landlocked kingdom.
Right now, Pasabai is in a predicament. Having kept the kingdom neutral against all odds, the king has died of illness, and his boy prince Aheru must continue. But how?
Aheru draws on the power of a stone monument. It helped Pasabai once before. It's the power to charm women into attacking.
How absurd! But Aheru is willing to try anything. For the sake of Pasabai, and diplomacy.
100% reverse that M players will love!
Girls persistently the prince: "There's no way you'll win." "I'll make you my pet." etc.
For the sake of the kingdom he must not give in...
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Blowjob, Handjob, Titsjob, Group, Elf, Neko, Succubus, Bunnygirl
Size: 441 MB
Developer/publishing house: paper cup and adult key
Platform: PC/WindowsVista/Windows7/Windows8/Windows10
Game language: Japanese
Interface language: Japanese

File size: 445.2 MB
Download Negotiator Aheru

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

urban xlife
6897a8ab7463569b8d6b3f6ebb1c82eb.jpg

Release Year: 2015

Genre: rpg, Anal sex, Big tits, Oral sex, Harem,
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: Original (licensed)
Language games: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7, CPU: PentiumII 450 MHz, RAM: 64 MB, VRAM: 64 MB, HDD: 100 MB

Description: Taken from the blog:
First, UxL is like a Harvest moon game about the interaction you can have with the NPC. Each iNPC has a variable that will change depending of your actions. The difficulty was to create groups of variables by type of NPC that can affect only one iPNC by crossing these variable. For now it works, but i have to test this methode with a much larger number of characters.
These iPNC are also influenced by the gender that you're using. It means that a character will not react the same way if you're a girl or a boy.
So depends of your gender, you'll have a list of duty you can do (or not) to discover what these iNPC really want to do.

The main character will be the same for all the game, but he can change his appareance. I will not talk about the story and how it will be possible. The objective here is to ensure that the player can explore all aspects of UxL in one game.

About the main quest, it's more like a phoenix wright game. You have to find clue to investigate the story and meet some specials characters that you have to confront with all the elements that you have discovered. It also represents a challenge because it depends on the way the player will play the game. It meens that you're not restricted to meet "that" guy to advance the story, but you can meet several characters and investigate about some of "them" at the same time. I tried to put this mess with variable but it was ineffective at some point so i'm only using event to do this ... and it's soooo long to do it this way.

There's also some minigames like the card battle system that you could have seen in the vid. The fact that there is no battle system in UxL is one of the reasons i wanted to insert these minigames and add some challenge related to the skill of the player. This part is optionnal for the player but will reward those who succeed.

So the game is not only a "lose & " or a "quest related". Hscenes may occur depending of your actions anytime.

Finally, one more reason to have split the game's development by district of the city is because I am aware that the game represents a considerable development time.
This will allow me to offer you a demo of the game once a district will be over, to fix any bugs, and to continue the development of the next district.

It took me more than 5 months for the first district, and I'm just about to finish it. But the worst is behind me now. What will take time now is writing all the events and make all the animations that are missing for now. The big part of creating characters and tileset is now quite over. I did not make all the scripts or characters i'm using. When the first demo will be out, i'll credit anyone that should be like Mack or MA.

File size: 582.5 MB
Download urban xlife

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Flirt for sperm
ac953c5e649fa290628006eae65b121f.jpg

Year: 2016
Genre: Virgin, Outdoor, Harem, Pregnant, Lactation

Game Language: Eng
System Requirements: OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7, CPU: 800MHz, RAM: 512MB, 800x600, DirectX: 9.0c
Description:

Welcome to the countryside, where a protagonist returns to the house he grew up in
have done some growing up of their own. Which one will become oniichan's bride?
They're all competing for your affection and throw themselves at you, wombs fertile, in a soft girlie attack.
Kick back and enjoy the dewey sweet slow life with your harem of, at home, around town and at the local festival.

File size: 620.6 MB
Download Flirt for sperm

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Bakunyuu Jukujo ni Nusumareta Boku
30b10ad7415a7fb2587ddc829ae4a30b.jpg

I, Juta Sato, quite reserved student of the higher school.
I love reading. I am an honourable student. But I have bungled the life recently.
With usual boredom I have tried to steal from a drugstore.
At me it has almost turned out, but the long-haired lady has caught me at the exit.
She, Mayuca Nakamura, has to be, some kind of anticreeping client or like that.
She has dragged me back on interrogation.
Here is how we have met. Here where all this has begun.
Genre: ADV, Mature Woman, Big tits, School, Romance, Femdom, Group sex, Ahegao, Masturbation, Anal, Bukkake, Oral, Handjob, Blowjob, Paizuri
Size: 460 MB
Developer/publisher: Gyuunyuu Soft/Milk Soft
Platform: PC/Windows
Interface language: Japanese + English
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 464.1 MB
Download Bakunyuu Jukujo ni Nusumareta Boku

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

A Zombie's Life
0efc982978bd102100c76f52372524fa.png

A Zombie's Life is an rpg maker game set in a world ravaged by a zombie virus. Take up the role of the main character, as you struggle to build a shelter to protect your family from the harsh reality of a zombie infested city. Upgrade your shelter, build items, scavenge for resources, and uncover the story that led to the outbreak as you meet new NPCs along your travels.
Genre: RPG, Big breasts, Blowjob
Size: 220 MB
Censorship: To is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: Nergal's Nest
Edition type: Pirate (informal)
Version: 0.5
Game language: English
Interface language: English

File size: 222.2 MB
Download A Zombie's Life

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Himino Itazura
b663fc73f1a1f9f56b640ed60f2d317e.jpg

I am concerned. Because of the fact that "women" in my family became suddenly attractive to me.
I shouldn't have such feelings. It is bad.
Nevertheless, the stronger I try to constrain them, the stronger it is shown in my thoughts and I can't just constrain it.
Sleepless nights proceeded, and I have visited hospital because of exhaustion, there to me have prescribed sleeping pill.
And I have thought up.
Sleeping pill... if I use him, then everything is possible.
To play a trick on their bodies during sleep, having met desire.
I have decided.
Genre: Animation, Mature Woman, Big tits, Harem, Bikini, Anal, Toys, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Blowjob, Paizuri
Size: 395 MB
Developer/publisher: Tougenkyo
Interface language: Japanese + English
Postscoring language: Japanese

File size: 398.7 MB
Download Himino Itazura

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

A devil
1dd79175d09313435e74074bde6c23c6.jpg

Genre: Mind Break, Housewives, Glasses, Virgin, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Group sex

System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10, CPU: 2GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 768, HDD: 863MB DirectX: 9.0
Description: A young couple who decided to move to a certain rural village.
Residents accepted the couple brighter, it was a place that was opposite to the closed-fashioned image of the countryside in the opposite direction.
However, ... There was a part that was definitely crazy in the village.
That 's "devil payment". A crazy event that a group of young women are selected from the village and the men in the village who dressed as demons commit in groups.
As a matter of course the main character is involved, or my wife is involved.
A hero who is stunned by being embraced by his wife with his wife. My husband embraces others and disappoints his wife.
There are salvation in two people gradually being swallowed by madnes

File size: 863.8 MB
Download A devil

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Religious spirituality
fd617097e2390ad034c0919129eb0692.jpg

Genre: Romance, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Blowjob, Footjob, Big tits

System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 407 MB

Description: Satoshi Nitta, the hero who attended an earphone store and a massage shop to heal tiredness of daily transportation work. One day I got hurt at work and went to the first shop to seek help. The shop called 'Anryu' which entered without searching well ... It was a bit etched, it was a slightly changed esthetic shop. It seems that any girls will do any service if they like it. Satoshi who became a prisoner of shops and girls with strange charm began to pack up in the shops

File size: 863.6 MB
Download Religious spirituality

Fileboom Premium Account