> Gays full-length movies

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Daddy's Reform School Playmate
54166827fbda03f9ec52a60f6fce6f73.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Catalina
Cast: Damien, Adriano, Robert Black, Brent Michaels, Jacob Scott, Jonathan Gabriel, Brunno Storni, Ryan Stevens, and Chase McKenzie.
Genres: Oral, anal, masturbation,bear, dildo

dy's back with something brand new from The Generation Gap Series from Catalina Video. These guys have been bad, really bad. But maybe a little rehabilitation is what they need to be dy's Reform School Playmate.
Jacob Scott is one hot tattooed dy. And Jonathan Gabriel is as cute as a smooth fresh-faced guy can get. Together there's dynamic sexual energy that explodes on screen. Jonathan does a great job at sucking dy's cock so Jacob swallows the guy whole before filling his hole with his fat cock. And in an unanticipated turn, a flip flop fuck with Jonathan on top ensues and ends this cum drenched scene.
Ryan's getting all cleaned up in the shower before dy Brunno takes him back to school. Brunno gets a little charge in his rocket as he gazes at Ryan washing himself. Watching young Ryan's smooth face while he trys to swallow Brunno's enormous piece will make your eyes water.
Conniving little troublemaker Brent Michaels is in for it good when his dy, Robert Black finds out he's been bad. dy Robert teaches Brent a les he's not soon to forget. He fucks him silly with his hard, fat cock before he splashes a wet load all over his face. dy's little cum pig gets the ass-whipping and ass-licking he deserves.
Chase McKenzie is the cutest red-head guy we've ever seen. You know that something that cute has got to have the devil in him. He's been so bad he has to stay in his room at school. No trips, no dy visit. But that doesn't stop Chase from working up his own little action with a dirty magazine and his own right hand.
Hairy and mean dy Damien doesn't stand for any shenanigans from his guys. That's why when he catches Adriano sniffing his underwear, he takes his belt off. But only so he can get closer to that hung uncut cock dangling between his legs. dy sucks and makes Adriano do the same. It's when dy gets fucked that you know that the only les being leaned here is Pleasure.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:22
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 610kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 402.1 MB
Download Daddy's Reform School Playmate

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Manly Heat vol.1
b499cddc836c2fc81c3968860c6a8bc7.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Colt Studio
Cast: Brad Patton, Colby Taylor, Corbin Michaels, Jherrad Lopez, Joey Jordan, Matt Cole
Genres: Oral, Anal, Muscle, Big cocs

Director Kristofer Weston staged some inventive settings in which the guys play, make-out and make love to each other in the American Southwest. Weston created a refreshing break from the intensity of the first part of this production. It is as beautiful and a relaxed retreat, as is diving into a pool on a hot day. Max Phillips videography includes shadows and shade for the men, with the bright intensity of the water as a backdrop. Sergio Montana's music underscores the spa-like quality of the scenes. It is the perfect second act in this series and follows up.

Duration: 1:32:42
Video: 720x528, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 954.9 MB
Download Manly Heat vol.1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Casey
7a6a3d4d27c9905952cd1e89df4fb808.jpg

Release Year: 1971
Studio: Hand-in-Hand Films, Bijou Pictures
Genres: Feature, Classic, Muscles, Anal, Oral, Group Sex

This is the film that gave superstar Casey Donovan his name. The scene with the delivery boy is one of the hottest sequences around, with the two of them all over the floor, romping and rolling to a huge climax.

Casey said that everybody in the film was straight except himself which made erections a problem for everybody.

Duration: 1:22:26
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 975kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 691.3 MB
Download Casey

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Another world vol.1
b35e6e95f933149411c48eee285a6711.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: JNRC
Cast: F.Morgan, G.Fournier, D.Fomasi, O.Salieri, L.Paross, X.Garnier
Genres: Latinos, , Jocks, Uncut Cocks, Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Cumshots, Oral Sex, Masturbation

Another World #1 is a plain and simple fuck video. There�s no plot or story, no characters or fantasies. Heck, there isn�t even any bad background music. It�s just dick and ass all the way. And it�s fantastic! Another World is the classic video you shove into the machine on those lonely and horny nights, one that is always guaranteed to relieve you of needed peral pleasures. And if the dark and sultry Brazilian cast doesn�t get your goat, you�re probably below the waist, my friend. Another World is mainly set outside, the scenes always beginning with a couple sitting on the grass smiling and chatting. A move of the hand down the leg and bingo - their dicks are stiffer than wood and their mouths are opened wider than Niagara Falls. There are a few solo sessions thrown in for good measure; none are hornier than the very Vin Diesel-like model (the cast is uncredited). Brazilian videos are filled with nothing but models with big dicks, and Another World #1 doesn't disappoint. The biggest of the lads is a young black guy who has to be at least 7� when soft; he literally has an elephant�s truck in his pants.

Duration: 1:51:53
Video: 544x384, XviD, 703kbps

File size: 686.3 MB
Download Another world vol.1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Black Lover Boys
2dfcd31f5fa6111ca62dd8dc1a8252fa.jpg

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Blue Pictures
Cast: Alexandre, Jr. Black, Werner, Wesley, Caique, Rasta, Bruno, Lucas, Kaio, Wil, Willy, Toni
Genres: Big Cocks, Black, Feature

They're black They're hung ...and in love! Five scenes are presented: An aggressive top dominates a submissive, insatiable lighter-skinned bottom in the super hot opener; Then two couples in one room share the heat and be a unit as one man gets fucked and sucks the other two super-sized dicks. Each rotates bottoming before the most enthusiastic bottom positions his naked torso to collect all the flying white sauce. Three hot threeways follow. The hottest being one where a literal dick is on display for loving oral worship.This African monument needs special recognition. Soft it is a solid eight inches, hard it is a majestic 12-13 and it is multicolored which creates a charisma all its own. A solid dark black shaft has a ring of white foreskin shielding a pink and red marbled head. Watching this masterpiece get oral attention is riveting. Amazingly, the owner of this master cock is a bottom so we see this bouncing hard while his very enthusiastic partner pummels his ass. To say that you are going to see this scene over and over again is an understatement.Black Lover Boys delivers the heat and meat of very satisfying black-on-black mansex!

Duration: 1:27:08
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1100kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.7 MB
Download Black Lover Boys

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Capoeira Vol. 15
94e1f9a3f33a9795a9079d5a094f0530.jpeg

Studio: French Connection

Capoeira sure does keep the bodies of these studs nice and fit. They can flip, jump, and contort their bodies with the greatest of ease. Watch as these hunks take these acts to the next level by using their talents to satisfy every bit of their friends well being. The end result is an intense sexual free-for-all!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:15
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 880kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 593.7 MB
Download Capoeira Vol. 15

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Monster Bang Gold. Michael Brandon greatest scenes vol.1
5e777d08fe1d6c7399ab391cbf786f1f.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Michael Brandon, Sky Donovan, Titus Drumm, Ryan Lexington, Dylan Reece, Tom Shannon, Aaron Tanner, Vince Varrone
Genres: big cocks, BDSM, just anal

We have put together a special DVD that includes many of your favorite Michael Brandon scenes from Raging Stallion Studios. Brandon, the Two Time Gayvn Performer of the Year, is a legend. He and his huge cock (nick-named Monster) have given us some of the finest gay erotica ever filmed. Michael, you see, really knows how to fuck and he happens to have the perfect tool to drill open any number of eager asses! We are talking explicit sodomy, guys! It's the kind of fucking you dream about!Sky Donovan - He has been in the Biz for less than a year and he has already been named Zeus 2002 guy of the Year, Raging Stallion Exclusive Star Bottom, and producer of his own video line. Who are we talking about? None other than Golden guy Sky Donovan, and SexPack Eight is his first major showpiece. His Dick, his Ass, and his Smile?each is a showstopper on its own. Put them all together and you have one Super superstar!Titus Drumm - And then there is Titus Drumm--a hot, tattooed hairy hunk from Holland--who takes a mile-deep pounding from an over-eager Michael Brandon! Titus takes it like a pro! Titus, who was a featured player in Pigs at the Hoist, shows here in his first ever movie what kind of star he would be!Tom Shannnon - Michael Brandon powerfucks Tom Shannon into oblivion in a bathroom scene that sets the standard for all anal action. This is a filthy toilet two way that reviewers around the world hailed as one of the best, tightest, well filmed fuck scenes ever to be recorded on tape. Shannon's eager eyes nearly pop out of their head when Brandon drives his foot-long rock hard pole deep into his posterior. This must be seen to be believed! Note that this scene contains a controversial facial cum shot.Dylan Reece - -Hung Superstar Michael Brandon joins Director Chris Ward and the Raging Stallion team to deliver a poolside fuck flick unlike any other!bine the Biggest Dicks with the Deepest Holes and witnessthe most unbelievable record-braking nonstop ass pounding of the year. This one's gonna make your dick twitch and drool. Get a rag and get ready to squirt! Dylan Reece's Last Movie! It's all about the Fucking!Ryan Lexington - These guys are supremely paired and every scene has a different style to it, all of them equaling each other. The performers are all standouts...".

Duration: 2:04:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 818.4 MB
Download Monster Bang Gold. Michael Brandon greatest scenes vol.1

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Vin-Dawgs Private Collection 14: Adam and Toby
f090e57d5cb5aed9a550adb3cd11eb0f.jpeg

Studio: Dawg-House Videos, Sneek Peek

Scene 1: Adam 5 6" 145 lbs. I found these 2 scenes of Adam from 2002. My future Marine...Present day Thug! Stops by Vindawgs crib to get some attention, in the circle chair Adams cock grows before my eyes cause he hasnt Busted a Nut in a few days. I oil up Adams cock and start out with a Hand job, after stroking him to the Busting point I go down on his hard cock. As he leans back in the chair and puts his hands behind his head watch Adams washboard stomach tighten as he shoots a huge load up on his chest and my face! Scene 2: Adam again, this scene starts with a 10 minute shower as we watch him soap up his hard cock. I get the Play Room set up. After I suck his cock for a few minutes Adam wants to jerk off on my face and shoots another geyser load on my baseball hat and me! Next! Scene 3: Toby 6 1 155 lbs. This scenes starts with Skateboarder Toby already naked on my sofa getting Oral Favors from me! After 10 minutes Tobys cock busts all over his leg as I lick up down on his shaft! Hot! Scene 4: Toby picks out a video and sits in the circle chair smoking a cigarette before we get started. I suck Tobys cock for a few minutes before I take out Mr. Bill...so he can Cum play, After a cock fight that lasted less than 1 minute Toby busts a huge Nut! Mr. Bill won that round! I love Str8Boys! Peace, VinDawg.

Duration: 1:08:13
Video: 704x576, XviD, 1630kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 895.7 MB
Download Vin-Dawgs Private Collection 14: Adam and Toby

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Country Side Lovers vol.2
2b45edec2495b39d89e3519ba89d502e.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: S.E.V.P.
Cast: Raul, Catalin, Joe, Bebe, Dorian, Silvin, Cornel, Avi, Lion, Juhjin, Valli, Dan
Genres: Bareback Sex, Europeans, Twinks - Young Meat, Anal Sex, Big Loads, Facial Cumshots, Oral Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Romance, Threeways, Uncut Cocks

If you are familiar with films of SEVP, nothing will surprise you about Countryside Lovers 2. To sum up, it's European twinks fucking bareback with facial cumshots.
Unlike many of these European productions, the minimal dialogue is in English. The cast is surprisingly and refreshingly diverse: there is an asian twink and a couple of Spanish hunks, along with the more traditional Euro-white boys. Five of the six scenes take place in the outdoors. Most of the pairings play as if these are long-term couples. They start out with kissing and teasing before getting into the action.
My favorite scene features the very cute cover guy. He is a skinny boy with dark hair and a pierced nose. He trades blowjobs with another dark haired lad by a pool. He fucks his partner in several positions, finishing off with a face-coating cumshot.
The cover guy also appears in the excellent threeway finale. In a terrific change from preceding scenes, it takes place indoors and features an initially not ready participant. This time he is making out with a dark, buzz-cut guy. They are interrupted by a car alarm. They run to the garage and catch a skinny blond thief. Of course, rather than call the police, they merely push him to his knees and teach him a les. They have fun in several positions, including making a blond fuck sandwich.
This is definitely a twink-lovers treat. The outdoor scenes are sunlit and well photographed. There are several close-ups of the models giving sultry looks directly to the camera. The music was sometimes distracting and silly. Still, since the dialogue doesn't go beyond the basic "Fuck me, fuck me," turning the sound down or off worked out just fine.

Duration: 1:32:39
Video: 624x480, XviD, 946kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 693.8 MB
Download Country Side Lovers vol.2

Fileboom Premium Account