Gay Video - Twink,bareback,bear,hunks,black,latin,Solo

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A big bareback cock for his tight little hole
467f74cf9537772715ccc6e0fc9cb467.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kasper Arley, Dennis Nicolero
Video language: English

Inked bareback top twink Dennis Nicolero has a treat for his new sexy young friend Kasper Arley. The boys make out, wank & suck those hard young cocks, then Dennis plunges his naked length into the boy's tight little hole!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 781.1 MB
>>> Download <<< A big bareback cock for his tight little hole

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

matfer2

RawFuck - Preppy Blond Twink Services Scruffy Buddy
9d4f9439068f802e7852aac59cab4a9d.jpg

While his rough mate tries to do some home repairs, this horny blond lad can't keep his eyes of the package in his mate's raggedy jeans. He's soon managed to get it packed out for a hot blowjob, but that's just the beginning. He gets more than he bargained for when he winds up impaled in a deep, raw fuck from his horny bud.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 52kbps

File size: 233.5 MB
>>> Download <<< RawFuck - Preppy Blond Twink Services Scruffy Buddy

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

Hard penetration
a6ec6f3f4ee9eadabe4a5045130ad2f4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Daniel, Jaxton Wheeler
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Hairy
Video language: English

This is the one you've been waiting for. Jaxton fucks Daniel and it's a hot one. His big dick was a bit of a stretch, pun inteneded, for Daniel who takes it like a champ.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2349kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 318.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Hard penetration

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

Romeo Alfonso, Patrick Dunne
4216c6c03e34442e608da06c3b406baf.jpg

Patrick Dunne is back. It has been a while, but as soon as I heard that southern twang come through the doors, I realized how much we have all missed this hot stud. And as soon as he saw that he was with muscle god Romeo Alfonso, a big huge smile went across his face. After a great photo shoot, the two went inside to the bedroom and began to make out. Patrick felt how big Romeo was, and pulled out his cock. After seeing that long hard rod, he fell to his knees and began sucking it. Then Romeo threw Patrick onto the bed and began to suck his dick as well. Then Romeo kissed up Patrick and saw those delicious silver dollar nipples. Romeo began to go to town on his nipples, sucking them hard, all while his finger moved down to his hole. As his finger slid in, Patrick moaned out that he wanted more. Romeo was happy to oblige. He shoved his long shaft inside of him and fucked him mercilessly. Next Romeo sat back and let Patrick ride up and down on his dick. Patrick started yelling out as Romeo plunged his dick up into him. Finally, Romeo threw Patrick down, lifted his leg up into the air and rammed his cock deep inside. The pounding proved too much for Romeo, and he pulled out and shot all over Patrick, soaking his butt hole with cum. The feeling of hot cum hitting his crack sent Patrick over the edge too, and he shot a geyser all over himself. Finally they collapsed on top of each other and made out. Good to have you back, Patrick.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 245.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Romeo Alfonso, Patrick Dunne

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Lance Luciano, Jay Landford
0bb89d65554cd10d910fe3bef18f8729.jpg

It is the morning after a one night stand. Lance Luciano and Jay Landford are sleeping peacefully. But then Lance wakes up to the sight of two amazing ass cheeks. He goes down on Jay, waking him up with a rim job. Jay starts to moan very loudly. He is awake and ready to fuck. Lance lays down and lets Jay feed him his massive black cock. Then Jay lowers down and starts to suck on Lance. They sixty nine for a while, until Lance gets up and face fucks Jay. Jay takes Lance and throws him down on the bed and lifts his legs up in the air. He starts to rim his hole and get it ready for another pounding. He slips on the condom and slides his hard dark shaft deep into Lance. His ass hole quivers and Jay pushes in deeper. Lance yells out in pain and pleasure, and all of this gets Jay even harder. Lance then sits on that big dick and lets Jay pump up into him. Finally, Jay takes Lance doggy style and fucks the hell out of him until Lance cums. Then Jay gets to his knees and lets Lance cum all over his chest. Jay slurps up the remaining drops of cum from Lance, and then the two kiss passionately. Morning sex is always the best.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1976kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 329.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Lance Luciano, Jay Landford

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

matfer2

dsg - John & Tyler Trade Jobs
3af1ee5bea99dd938d6906d16dd74ee6.jpg

I know I have a big dick, girls are always telling me to, 'go easy John.' Now I'm 'head-ing' back to DesperateStraightGuys to see if I can earn some more money with my cock. Last time, things did not go well but, I've got to pay some bills so, back I go. Paired with Tyler, I remember he's pretty cool. Sitting down next to me, Tyler tells me it's all about the 'suck-tion.' He starts on me; he definitely has the how-to down right. Using my hand first, I get Tyler up, then I lean over and do my best, it's not so bad if the guy is hard first. After a bit more, we go over to the bed and he finishes me off. Now it's Tyler's turn to blow. I try to rub his nipples and shit, within a few minutes, he also shoots.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5362kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 647.9 MB
>>> Download <<< dsg - John & Tyler Trade Jobs

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Dalton Hawg fucks Alejandro Avila's asshole (1080p)
219b113cbdbab5c973ada04c9f106fb0.jpg

Cast: Alejandro Avila, Dalton Hawg
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Bear Films, Big Cock, Big Loads, Fat Dick, Fetish, Fucking, Kissing, Muscle Bears, One on One, Oral Sex, Outdoors, Piercings, Piggy sex, Rimming, Slings, Sucking, Tattoos

On a beautiful Fort Lauderdale afternoon, bearded Dalton Hawg and beefy tattooed cub, Alejandro Avila, are busy making out and licking the sweat off each other at an outdoor patio at the infamous Inn Leather. Pierced Alejandro is looking to be owned, at least for a short while. And since he loves thick hung daddies who know how to put him in his place, Alejandro is in pig-slut cock whore heaven. The muscle bears just about forget we�re there to film them, which is the way we like it because that way they can really get into themselves. And that�s exactly what they do. Dalton bends Alejandro over and pressed him into the outdoor sling. Dalton then proceeds to rim Alejandro, finger that meaty ass before his incredibly fat raw cock balls deep inside the younger muscle bear. Dalton gets sweaty as he bareback fucks Alejandro to within an inch of his life. As the sun sets, Dalton pounds away at Alejandro fucking a huge load of cum out of the beefy muscle cub that splatters everywhere, even Alejandro�s own forehead!

Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 956.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Dalton Hawg fucks Alejandro Avila's asshole (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Menace and Jamie
d310eecc1cff05ca8b61dfa1656876e0.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LatinBoyz
Cast: Jamie
Genres: Oral, Anal, Cumshot, Hardcore, Latinos, Tattoos, Twinks

Of course Jamie couldn't wait to get that nice thug cock in his mouth & ass and knew just what to do to satisfy this sexy 19 year old in his first sexual experience with a guy.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2871kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 313.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Menace and Jamie

Fileboom Premium Account