Femdom Very Cruel

matfer2

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lola Shine
a092186e90ddd9376d089caaee1f6ec8.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, Facesitting
Video language: English

Rough Facesitting action from sexy and crazy Lola Shine!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 498.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Lola Shine

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

matfer2

matfer2

Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York
bd9054878f39366ccfb1c05c93e48ffc.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Slave Fluffy,Lorelei Lee

Slave Fluffy has become a traveling toy for the Divine Bitches to pass around. It is his destiny to attempt to please mistress after mistress, to offer himself to the Bitches in an attempt to make something useful of his life. Lorelei Lee teaches him etiquette in her New York apartment, wrapping his face in duct tape and letting him sniff her perfect pussy through a sweaty stocking. Heavy corporal, spanking, flogging, crops, clamps, rubber bands and a zipper that is pulled off as Lorelei cums, riding this slave boy's face while he is gagged with a dildo gag. This lucky slave gets fucked hard and put away back in his shipping box to be sent off to Mistress Cherry Torn.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 20.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Slave in Heaven Part 3: New York

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

FemDom Pool Party
cfc56f0539090267176316d271da0b9f.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Rob Yaeger,Siouxsie Q

Summer is coming round the bend and latex-clad Siouxsie Q decides to tan by the pool. From behind the bushes she catches him, AGAIN-- that simpering, perverted peeping tom: the pool boy. Today she will make him her slave.

Siouxsie begins the poolside punishment by making him worship her beautiful feet and luxurious legs, then throws the pathetic perv over her knee and delivers a humiliating OTK spanking. She then ties him up and grinds her beautiful cunt on his worthless face, getting herself nice and wet to fuck his pathetic asshole with a strap-on. Pool boy's cock is absolutely not allowed to cum; Siouxsie uses it to get her cunt off then throws both it and its owner into the pool for a messy jello-sploshing session, ending with one semen covered, disgraced slave. And a daquiri for Siouxsie!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1707kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 19.5 MB
>>> Download <<< FemDom Pool Party

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased and Tit Smothered
328f23f5d5934114071a6ed9759dce84.jpg

Release Year: 2017

I have my slave restrained to the bondage bed, fully prepared to have a good time teasing him. He's aching for me to touch him, so I slowly begin to make him moan with frustration as I use my body. As I'm teasing the slave and he gets precum on my bra, so I "punish" him with breast smothering! I rub his own precum on his face, then crush my massive 34G breasts over his nose and mouth. I let him breathe in small gasps and take great pleasure in his whimpers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8752kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 629.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Goddess Alexandra Snow - Teased and Tit Smothered

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Austin Lynn - The Puppy Game
022913d9120f07ac79544457011c3119.jpg

Mistress Austin tells her slave that she is in the mood to play a game; she is going to make him into her human puppy! The slave is reluctant to play at first, but once Austin shocks him with her hand held electric prod, he quickly complies with her wishes. Austin locks on a latex puppy hood, then takes her puppy for a walk, training him how to walk properly on her leash. Austin realizes that something is missing - her puppy has no tail. She remedies this by shoving a huge butt plug, complete with a pup's tail, up his ass. After passing her visual inspection, the puppy is taught some tricks, like playing , before Austin decides to reward her slave by letting him worship at her boots

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8130kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 789.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Austin Lynn - The Puppy Game

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

My Toy Tonight
0ee671dc2b49618c2fcbbc6263e1b6fe.jpg

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Pantyhose domination, foot fetish, bondage, discipline, face sitting and a cock pump - sounds like the makings of another awesome film from Lakeview Entertainment! Watch closely as Mistress Victoria torments slave bull and milks him to the very last drop in My Toy Tonight.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 313.6 MB
>>> Download <<< My Toy Tonight

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Mistress Adriana-Vicious Swollen Balls Battery
e5e5d2bfcd930bd3dbf5acd596ac2633.jpg

Mistress Adriana may look like a sweet Sex Goddess, but her pretty smile disguises the heartless sadist she truly is. Adriana not only wants to batter this poor slave's balls with her busting boots, but she wants his balls to be swollen and in pain before she ever kicks them! Adriana uses a leather slapper on her slave's balls as she crushes and twists them in her hand, mocking his cries of pain: "Come on, that didn't hurt." With her slave hooded, he can only stand helplessly, holding his dick in his hands, as Adriana delivers kick after kick into his groin. Whenever he falls down, she starts hitting his balls with the slapper again, making sure they get no relief from the pain, while also spanking his ass red. Adriana then removes the hood, making him stand there and take it while ordering him not to flinch away beforehand. When she has totally broken him, she sits on top of him in arrogant triumph, reminding him that his pain and suffering mean nothing to her

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8160kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 832.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Mistress Adriana-Vicious Swollen Balls Battery

Fileboom Premium Account

matfer2

Shay - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose
59931381be5cd3ee93c52c0aa9f117ea.jpg

Cast: Shay
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting

Very sexy pantyhose and transparent top. But impossible for a man to get a hard on when being kicked in the balls relentless. The cruel Lady has no mercy at all and kicks him in the entire video. His stinging pain in the nut sack is just an amusement for her!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 279.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Shay - Hard Ballbusting in Pantyhose

Fileboom Premium Account