Female Domination (Mistress punishes slave)

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Double Dom Dicked
45b4c6abcce87dbdce228b65c7cd9724.jpg

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici really go to town on slave yobtuls. Dressed in tight jeans, boots, and husband beater t-shirts, the ladies take turns banging away at their benched fuck slut, giving him multiple anal orgasms with their oversized strap-on dildos�extra lube was required.Keywords: Jeans, boots, husband beater, t-shirt, strap-on, long hair, Goddess Cheyenne, Natalya Sadici, dungeon, african-american, large dildos

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2537kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 541.7 MB
Download Double Dom Dicked

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Brutal Testicle Abuse
7a286454c939e423be7c1be6d935fc7c.jpg

A stupid boy must stand still....with his legs spread....as all the Girls take turns Kicking him in the cock!! One by one, the Girls all try to out-do each other by Kicking him....or Kneeing him really hard....right in the cock!! We Will Warn you ahead of time....Amanda Kicks the Hardest!!! Amanda's Kicks will Rock your World!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 428.5 MB
Download Brutal Testicle Abuse

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bound Broken and Chastised
40f01c5c77550a7aaec8f515cf1984b3.jpg

Genres: CBT, Whipping, Quirt, Single, Tail, Shibari, Rope Bondage, Ruined Orgasm, Chastity, Clamps, Bikini Dom , Electro

I have a slave bound to the bondage ladder. he needs discipline and he knows it. I tie his balls to the rung and use My heavy duty clamp to get his attention as well. balls are weak so easily broken and so easy to lead a slave into total submission with. After the balls are completely beaten, and the cameras even had to hold for a few moments to quell the dripping red, I am not satisfied. I take off the slave�s chastity device and apply electrodes, giving several high voltage jolts to make absolutely certain this bitch knowsWho owns his cock!?!I then apply My hitachi wand to the head of his cock to grant him the once in a great often release. This slut is done, completely broken! What good is a broken dick! I lock the worthless limp prick back up into chastity where it belongs.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5056kbps

File size: 616.1 MB
Download Bound Broken and Chastised

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dominatrix Boot Devotion
c91fa5bfba9665a31ad6ac30acc44db7.jpg

Showing Me his Boot Devotion this slave has finally found his proper place in the world, at the Toe of My Boot.The more time he spends adoring every inch of These Sky High Patent Leather Platform Beauties, the more submissive he becomes.Full and tight shots pan the length of FemDom Finery; you can almost taste the slick shiny surface.

Duration: 14:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5045kbps

File size: 564.9 MB
Download Dominatrix Boot Devotion

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anstcha Vs Tommy - Apartment Submission Wrestling
c1d3d5d2399382dbab9bb6f62e04a215.jpg

Thanks for returning that hair drier your fat wife borrowed. So you're going shopping for her birthday? It's my birthday too...don't waste your money on her...nothing's gonna look good on her anyway. I know you like staring at me. Go ahead...enjoy the view of my long legs, my high arched feet, my round tight ass.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5725kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 736.1 MB
Download Anstcha Vs Tommy - Apartment Submission Wrestling

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cruel Young Strapon Mistress Fucks and Tortures male slave's Ass
6f94ab7761905d4bc2da424daa2e4ed8.jpg

She's cruel. period. She hates pathetic old masochistic gimps and she does find satisfying please in torturing them. If you're turned on by seeing cruel, merciless women torturing and abuse masochist men, this is a dream come true for you, dear. Watch her slapping, kicking - and I mean kicking! - abusing the old gimp around, torturing his nipples, whipping the crap out of him before putting on her giant strapon black rubber dick - he could barely take it in his mouth - and giving him an intense strapon fucking with not much attention to lube:) The guy was fed with a juicy dildo straight out of her ass after the session which was fun, exciting and mutually satisfying for both of them. If BDSM excites you, this is a must.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 576.3 MB
Download Cruel Young Strapon Mistress Fucks and Tortures male slave's Ass

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 3
6dc2e7964a2ca45be5f08cb884e6ed18.jpg

The naked Mistress Anette bondages his slaves ankles and wrists together while he is laying on his belly on the sofa. He is gagged too, so he can't scream, he can only moan very loud and desperate, when Anette crouches and starts the falaka. She punishes both his sensitive soles with her cane and she enjoys every second of it and every single muffled scream he tries to let out.

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5316kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 415.9 MB
Download Mistress Anette - Muffled Screams part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Veronica's Corsetted Return
512d4752c97fa642b259659d1991a98a.jpg

Her approval is all he needs to release a huge amount of pent up spunk after many months in chastity. The thing about a Mistress' whim is that one moment you can cum with all your being and the very next one you can be in chastity again, maybe for many months again, maybe for eternity. All he can do is hope this will not be his last load

Duration: 8:32
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.1 MB
Download Veronica's Corsetted Return

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Nytmayre Slams
4257fe99fabd3847820ec44d8a8cdd10.jpg

But they don�t want to leave yet, they sit down to pass the time. They have pantyhose on and can�t stop touching them, rubbing their hands all over their legs, describing how it feels. So soft n smooth, their hands glide along the nylon. They slip off their heels to feel their feet, soles, to spread their toes.

Duration: 9:31
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 23437kbps

File size: 636.0 MB
Download Nytmayre Slams

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

4 tough bitches battle in non-scripted Live Tag Team Action - Devastating submission holds, Brutal!
060bbf76f952f7233a2b1ef122089efe.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Holly Heart, Audrey Rose, Bryn Blayne, Isis Love, Rain DeGrey

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4. This was December's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

This round had everything you have come to love about the non-scripted competitive wrestling here at Ultimate Surrender. Intense one-on-one action and brutal sexual tag team 2 on 1's. All four girls wrestle their asses off for 12 minutes, and at the end of the first round only 1pt separates the two teams.

If you have never seen a non-scripted tag team match before this is the one you want to check out first! Authentic sexual lesbian wrestling, the only of its kind in the world!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 8.4 MB
Download 4 tough bitches battle in non-scripted Live Tag Team Action - Devastating submission holds, Brutal!

Fileboom Premium Account