Female domination and strapon (Daily Updates!)

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cbt With Mistress Nina
ee00d0aafbf1fc0fbb8fe06355147ffd.jpg

Thats very hot and kinky. See the muscular Mistress Nina playing with her privat ,personal Slave in a Dungeon in London. Very sexy, erotic and privat.Everyone wishes to be that lucky!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 96.1 MB
Download Cbt With Mistress Nina

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Lea Lexis - Cock Teased
811116f9fcb74ba0b0959308ff6fc71d.jpg

Mistress Lea rubs her soft fingers over his hard cock, she can feel the sap rushing making it become warm in her hand. Lea smiles as she jerks his cock tight in her hand. His balls become more full of cum with every stroke. She hasn't decided if she wants to let him cum today, he will have to hold back until she gives the okay. Mistress Lea teases him right to his breaking point then gives his cock a soft sensual lick. Her mouth is so close, but she will not allow any more than a sadistically sensual lick. The slave is so horny and frustrated he would do anything for permission to release. Lea spits on his cock then begings stroking him harder, she makes him beg for permission. She strokes until his white sperm is running down her hand then makes him lick his mess clean.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3903kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.9 MB
Download Lea Lexis - Cock Teased

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

polosa

Lorelei Lee - The Ultimate Cock Tease
f1929a5649907eeaabbb9c2fbcf09350.jpg

DJ wrote me a pathetic letter confessing a deep obsession he has for Mistress Lorelei Lee. I couldn't help myself and decided to use it against him for my own pleasure. DJ is allowed to worship Lorelei for the day but he's indebted as an office slave to me for a month. Mistress Lorelei plays DJ so expertly that I was even turned on behind the camera.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 724.4 MB
Download Lorelei Lee - The Ultimate Cock Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Goddess Severa - My little CBT loser Slave
a6723d78351d2246658d24cfda337b32.jpg

Goddess Severa is very dissapointet about her Slave. His cock is not really hard and she gives him the order to masturbate his cock till its rock hard. But it`s not working so well, so his cock gets punished with a litte cane.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 284.2 MB
Download Goddess Severa - My little CBT loser Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Cbt In The Kitchen
2aba06b59b6f84635ea8a108c67a76e5.jpg

Mistress Marta has invited her private Slave for a quick Punishment. He was to late the days before to pick her up from a businesstrip at the airport. For this he will be punished now and Mistress Marta is really hard today with her Slave. She loves to suck his nipples with her vacuum toys, and also has fun to torture them with painfull nipple clamps and since his ass was late to pick her up, she is making sure it is getting some good whipping!!

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1188kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 115.2 MB
Download Cbt In The Kitchen

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Beautiful Big Tittied Blond takes on Muscle Bound Ebony Goddess
d67513ad737d27e56ceb675e2d8193eb.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Kelli Provocateur,Angel Allwood
Video language: English

Beautiful Big Tittied Blond, Angel Allwooed takes on Muscle Bound Ebony Goddess, Kelli Provocateur in 100% competitive sex wrestling tournament. This is real wrestling and in real wrestling there can be injuries. unfortunately we had one today but fortunately everyone is safe. this match ends after 1 and a half rounds of wrestling. the girl with the most points at the stoppage is deemed the winner and will move on the fight cheyenne jewel in the summer vengeance tournament. winner takes no mercy on the loser. loser must worship the winner's body, get fucked in the pussy and take extreme anal with a huge strap on cock. Loser is left gapping Note to members, ultimate Surrender Updates will go up on Wednesday starting August 3rd.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1600kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.1 MB
Download Beautiful Big Tittied Blond takes on Muscle Bound Ebony Goddess

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Submissive Bitch Slave - Michelle Lacy
570ec2da4563d39013a86a3944a6b8b8.jpg

Goddess Michelle Lacy leads her submissive bitch slave into her dungeon with his worthless balls in a vice. After torturing his pathetic slut sacks, she readies her slave for a whipping. Goddess Michelle Lacy's whip cracks on his pale back leaving bright red welts.

Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.5 MB
Download Submissive Bitch Slave - Michelle Lacy

Fileboom Premium Account