extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

James Office Edging
842eb4324f9d3e08b1ebe1ce4eff1828.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

I had sexy James tied to a chair in my office for a slow, gentle edging. His fat cock was rock hard as I stroked and teased, swiveling his chair around to stroke from behind, leaving him fully exposed to the camera. I continued to slow the pace of my stroking as he approached orgasm, making him work for it with very little stimulation, until he groaned, panted and shot his load on my hand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:44
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1091kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 190.4 MB
Download James Office Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Spunk Worthy Waynes Massage
4f0f1484abc73c9101fb934f165805a6.jpg

Studio: Spunk Worthy

When Wayne hit me up about doing another shoot, he wasn't too sure about a happy-ending massage scene. He'd gotten one before when he and a buddy drove to L.A. together, but that, of course, was from a woman and the thought of getting one from a guy gave him some pause. That is, until a bunch of bills started piling up and suddenly the idea making some cash getting rubbed down didn't sound so bad.

One thing was sure, Wayne was obviously horny. From the minute he came through the door I could see the bulge in his shorts and he kept fidgeting with his cock (right up to when the cameras were turned on). He'd ended up hooking up with a girl the night before, but blue-balled it so he could save his load for the shoot.

Once he was face down on the massage table, I wasn't sure how Wayne was going to react to getting his ass played with. The first time my hands made their way down his back, his butt cheeks clenched up. The second time, he relaxed and the more I rubbed his hole and "taint," the more Wayne's cock swelled up from between his legs.

Wayne rolled over onto his back with a stiff boner that he kept stroking while the cameras were being rearranged. I didn't want him to cum too quickly, so I took it slow, making sure to not push him over the edge. Even so, Wayne would periodically thrust his hips into my fist.

With his eyes tightly shut and his face getting flushed red, it didn't seem like it was going to take much to get Wayne to cum. He had certainly drifted off to a very happy place in his head. I started stroking his cock a little faster, and Wayne recognized his cue. He joined in by picking up the pace of fucking my my hands and within seconds coated his stomach in a thick load of cum.

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.3 MB
Download Spunk Worthy Waynes Massage

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

zara85

Joey
1c7bcdf0269e84baefcdc5c9dabc824e.jpeg

Studio: Slow Teasing Handjob

Rich has hunky straight guy Joey bound in the garage for some pleasurable torment. He gently strokes the young mans gig, thick cock and he quickly responds with a rock hard erection. Joey likes what Rich is doing to him. Rich teases this handsome stud, giving him just enough to stay aroused but not enough to cum. Joey is so turned on that he swings his big, hard cock in the air, trying to get off by himself, whenever Rich lets go. Rich continues with a slow, light touch handjob to arouse and frustrate his captive. When he asks for a faster stroke, Rich just laughs and denies him. Suddenly, Rich picks up the pace and, stroking furiously, brings him over the edge, then ruins his orgasm by letting go, watching his cock throb and bounce as he shoots his big load in a frustrating, hands free cum shot.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.1 MB
Download Joey

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Pound for Pound - Two Muscled Hunks Battle for Sexual Domination
d38005454a32e2e0a3d4a8095b7fadec.jpg

Studio: Kink: Naked Kombat
Cast: Jordan Boss,Jacob Durham
Genres: amateur, asian, blowjob, creampie, cunnilingus, doggy style, jav, small natural tits, young
Video language: English

Two muscled hunks step onto the Top Cock mat, pound for pound almost identical in size. Fighting for the red team, we have the studly Jordan Boss. With athletic training under his belt, Jordan has the chops to prove himself superior. On the blue team, Jacob Durham, with his muscled physique, may not have the extensive background, but his sheer size and determination to fuck is what fuels him for the fight. After two rounds of complete domination, the winner teaches his pathetic opponent a lesson by binding his arms with the jock strap he tore off and tormenting his tender nipples with clover clamps. Gagging on cock is only the first course for the loser, before having the clamps ripped off before he's thrown on his back for a deep fucking. After receiving a face full of cum, the loser has to jerk his hard cock while the winner enjoys a victory face sitting.

Format: flv
Duration: 0:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 12.9 MB
Download Pound for Pound - Two Muscled Hunks Battle for Sexual Domination

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cage Submits To A Blow Job
cb88ae460e7d423b846626217afd361b.jpg

I made a take-it-or-leave-it offer to Cage, if he wanted more work he had to let his lifelong friend, a gay guy named Chase, suck him off. Chase originally referred him to me. He resisted for as long as he could but eventually needed the cash and reluctantly gave in .

Duration: 26:51
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 235.3 MB
Download Cage Submits To A Blow Job

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Feeding Daddy
c9ab6fff540c7ffbee5ede885649fb76.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

I had my camera man Sean tied naked to a cold, steel table, I wanted to feed on a young man's seed. I wanted a nice big load so I slowly licked and sucked his dick while gently fondling his tight balls to get him fully aroused. Sean knew what I wanted from him as he suffered thru the slow build up on my terms. He twitched and gasped, his face contorted in frustration and arousal, desperate to cum as I worked up a load that he gratefully delivered to my hungry mouth gasping in relief.

Duration: 23:10
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 942kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 224.1 MB
Download Feeding Daddy

Fileboom Premium Account