Extra BDSM Movies!

Black1982.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Brutalmaster - It Turned Around

This Was Its Idea

It was on the wall, suffering, its tits and cunt pretty much destroyed. It was almost over for the bitch, then the little object grunted and grunted asking to be turned around so its ass could be worked over also well.

No one suffers like this piece of shit, It truly needs to be dehumanized, degraded, objectified - find whatever descriptor you like. It is nothing, a pain-object whose sole purpose is to suffer the most agonizing tortures and vile disgraces.

Don't take our word for it, just look at what it goes through in HELL! We think, in the future, as its burning need to sink further into the labyrinth of dehumanization, you will see it completely disappear to become something brand new and lower than any other thing out there.

It, Turned Around just for you.

00:21:35 | 2880 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Black1982.

Wreck My Hole: Codey Steele and Angel Windell

Newcomer cutie, Angel Windell starts her Kink debut out with a bang! Sexy dom Codey Steele is her handler and she is so hot for cock and excited to try anything new she is chomping at the bit. Literally! Starting out, Angel is blindfolded and tied up standing with arms behind her back. Codey warms Angel up by slapping her tits, spanking, and flogging her ass, causing her to moan with pleasure from the pain. If she is a good girl and takes it she will get touched in all the right places. Her pussy is dripping wet already as Codey fingers and rubs her sensitive clit. Angel begs for Codey's hard cock but he just teases her for a while which drives her crazy. Her whole body quivers with anticipation until finally he fills her tight pussy with his thick dick and fucks her good. Codey lets her taste his cock which turns into a sloppy, deep-throat face-fucking and makes Angel ravenous for more. Now the blindfold is off Angel's eyes and the bit gag stretches her mouth open, making her drool. Smudgy black mascara runs down her face as Codey plays with her pussy, first with his fingers then the Hitachi which vibes her straight into a mind blowing orgasm. Angel's slutty cunt is so wet and swollen now she can hardly stand to be without Codey's fat cock inside of her. She begs for more and Codey indulges his submissive little slut by pounding her into a fucking frenzy. Finally Angel is on her back, tied up in tight bondage as Codey feasts on Angel's pussy. He licks her clit and fingers her hole, making Angel want his hard cock inside her again. Codey pursues her pussy ferociously and goes back and forth fucking her mouth and cunt, giving her endlessly ecstatic orgasms as Codey covers her with cum and leaves her deliciously wrecked and ravaged.

Categories: Athletic, BDSM, big dick, bit gag, Blindfold, blond, Bondage, Brunette, Circumcised, dom, drool, Flogging, Gag, Handler, Hitachi, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Slapping, slim, Spanking, Straight, Sub, submissive, Tattoo, top, Vaginal Penetration, white

00:51:44 | 1850 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Becoming Her Master, 2 - Alaina Kristar

How does a fresh faced, beautiful bodied, 18 year old, end up at DungeonCorp about to be served up as my weekly slave? Im sure it's a long story and I dont care...her youth was fascinating to me...not only that she is very young at 18 years old, but that she looks veeeeery young...Alaina is an angel of a woman...with a few demons roaming around inside...I find that she has a very high tolerance for pain...and unlike many of the women we shoot, gets off on discomfort...her pussy would actually get wetter for the whip than the vibrator...which isnt to say Alaina didnt get off...she had orgasms in every scene...but pain was her real desire and draw...I thought she might not be able to tolerate much and found out very different...I thought her reactions a bit tame...turns out I just needed to turn up the intensity...and I did...keep in mind...this is her first time ever being bound and controlled...I was able to get control of little Alaina and had her calling me Master faithfully by the end of the shoot...I hope to get this one back very soon...

00:27:54 | 746 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Denise - hanging around

Can Denise lift herself in this very stressful position? Don't try this at home! 18-year old Denise insisted on trying this, she is very tough and very submissive. If anyone can do it, it's Denise! She is so cute with her pig tails and leather collar! Denise is available for custom shoots!

Model(s): Denise

00:03:42 | 213 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Black1982.

Back in Action, 1 - Cherry Ferretti

The adorable Cherry has taken a break from her whoring ways...but she's very excited to get back into action...Dick has a plan for Cherry...He needs t o remind her what it means to submit...and remind her what it means to suffer for cock...A shock to her system may be exactly what she needs to get back into the groove...Dick uses strict bondage, restraints, clamps, breast smashers and goat milkers to get her in the correct head space...Only then does he give her his cock...

00:41:49 | 1090 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account