exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Straight Buddy - Roadtrip II - Waking Up
295388f10ae36641e812183aece97322.jpg

I shot this video of the guys waking up and getting ready one random morning on the roadtrip. There's little shenanigans in this video...instead this one is about guys being comfortable in front of their friends.
This happened on the last full day of the trip on the way to King's home town. We'd been on the road for awhile, had our fun in Wells, Nevada (great place), and had meant to drive straight through to home, but when we got to Cheyenne, Wyoming and realized how far we still had to go we decided to stop for the night. We got in late, it was a clusterfuck at the front desk, and we all crashed watching Mission Impossible 3 (suuuuuck).

I had totally forgot until I watched the tape again after we got back that I actually start out naked in this one, although you only catch a glimpse of it in the mirror. We had overslept because King's Blackberry ran out of juice during the night, unbelievably I I was actually the one who got up first. When I got out of the shower I picked up the video camera instead of my clothes, and turned it on the guys as I tried to get them up.

It wasn't that hard, they were already mostly conscious already. Zack steps out o the balcony walkway for a minute to grab a morning smoke and I end up talking to him for a minute out there, the door wide open and me totally naked, unfortunately for you guys Zack has his jeans on.

Then Zack hits the showers, but we're running so late that King has to cram into the bathroom with him to do his morning routine at the same time. We've been on the road for several days at this point though so we are all totally comfortable naked in front of one another...hell, the day before in Wells, Nevada they were actually in the shower together.

Lucky for you the shower in this Motel 6 is a standing stall shower and the head actually points inward, enabling Zack to open the curtain so he can talk to us.

When he's done it's King's turn.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:35
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 780kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 268.7 MB
Download My Straight Buddy - Roadtrip II - Waking Up

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Need A Hand Marc
0a9e77fb085f78ba7d5189750a350c02.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

This is young Marc's 2nd scene on Maskurbate and yet he wanted to do more than a solo! I gladly accepted his offer and we met a few days after to shoot this muscle worship/handjob scene. Marc has many attributes but I must confess that his huge uncut cock is a showstopper. I had as much fun playing with his tool before as I did after his cumshot. I simply couldn't stop stroking his cock full of cum. This is one of my favorite handjob videos and I'm so glad I can offer it to you on Maskurbate's 10th anniversary! A great way to celebrate!

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 905.5 MB
Download Need A Hand Marc

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

petraX

Matt S Photo Shoot - part 1
0fe6386f5630d8670dee5b824d7a66a5.jpg

Studio: PumpingMuscle
Genres: Muscle, Jocks, Posing, Erotic

Explore some of the most talented bodybuilders and physique athletes of today shot on location across North America and Europe.

Wow! Fantastic body of this guy. Elegant torso, firm ass, strong trunk and sweet smile

Duration: 1:56:04
Video: 720x362, AVC (H.264), 841kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 856.0 MB
Download Matt S Photo Shoot - part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Brian Bonds & Diego Tovar - Fisting Brian Bonds
a21b3cad9a410c2b574480589850c470.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RawAndRough

Brian Bonds has one hungry hole. He wants it filled to its max. Diego Tovar is just the man for the job. Not only does he fuck Brian with his uncut Latin cock, he drills Brian with a squirting dildo then stretches his hole even further with his fist. Brian takes everything Tovar has to give and shows his appreciation by serving up a big creamy load.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.4 MB
Download Brian Bonds & Diego Tovar - Fisting Brian Bonds

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

CockyBoys Bonus: VideoBoys Cumshot Contest
16fdcaad978e9bbc3f66cc3ebf77ced7.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Luda Wayne, Simon Archer, Seth Corrigan
Genres: Interview, Threesome, Big Dicks, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Piercing, Cumshots, Twinks

Summer is in the air and that means it's time for Videoboys' Annual Cum Shot Contest. We always look for the hottest guys with the most powerful cum blast but this year's lineup of competitors maybe the hottest we've every assembled.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.7 MB
Download CockyBoys Bonus: VideoBoys Cumshot Contest

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Hot Actions of Brian Bonds & Brandon Moore (720p)
54ddf7e5419817fe7be33d43665988b6.jpg

Cast: Brian Bonds, Brandon Moore
Genres: Fetish, Fisting, Punch, Rosebud, Extreme, Hardcore, Buttplay, Cum, Masturbation, Jockstrap, Ass Shot, Rubber, Muscle

Surrounded by candy colors--pink, green, orange, yellow--Brian Bonds is ready to dip his fist into Brandon Moore's glazed hole! With back and forth strokes, Brian alternates hands to stretch out Brandon's tight sphincter. Brandon, in his orange gear, raises his perfect round ass in the air to give Brian the ultimate deep access to his chute. Slick, clear lube adds a shine to Brandon's firm, round butt, and Brian's bulge swells inside his pink-striped jockstrap. Unable to contain his boner any longer, Brian grasps his thick candy stick with his left hand and strokes himself, keeping his right hand occupied with stretching Brandon's rear end. Brandon rolls over onto his back and lifts his legs in the air, giving Brian his first glimpse of the pink passage. Eagerly, Brian gains access inside Brandon's man cave all the way up to his wrist. A slap on the center of Brandon's gaping hole makes lube splash into the air. They bring up the intensity, and Brian reaches a sweet climax. He shoots his thick, creamy load with one hand still probing Brandon's hole.

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4613kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 649.6 MB
Download Hot Actions of Brian Bonds & Brandon Moore (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Diego Santos - Casting Handjob - Part Two
c7b747ac30f47eda9c145826cd9cf685.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Studio: EastBoys

Diego Santos, unsure what to expect at first, this being his first handjob, by hand of another male, perhaps afraid he might actually like it, unsure what to do when his cock reacts and gets harder and harder, but eventually offers Mr. Hand Jobs his own helping hand. You will be rewarded by massive cum, and expression on Diego's face is priceless, after job well done!

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 703.4 MB
Download Diego Santos - Casting Handjob - Part Two

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

S Worthy - Rickys Massage
25e433f1be5983aadcfd883916195ceb.jpg

Studio: SpunkWorthy

When Ricky was over last time, after his solo shoot, I'd asked him about coming back for a massage. He wasn't too sure about it and said he'd give it some thought. A couple weeks went by before I got a text from him, asking if the offer was still there. Of course it was!

Duration: 24:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 371.2 MB
Download S Worthy - Rickys Massage

Fileboom Premium Account