Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Women In Control Vol. 1
c9e769ddc442fb4e8018d07d8d1fcb70.jpg

Studio: Sunshine

Look out! The women in this vid are in total control! Theyve got the phallic apparatus to keep their men whimpering for more. They control the horizontal. They control the vertical. They decide when, where, and how large the strap-on is that they ream up the asses of men everywhere.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:03
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1024kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 670.2 MB
>>> Download <<< Women In Control Vol. 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Extreme Pervertions Part 2
e818c09e6f34dbd1b2cb9f85c70f5458.jpg

Studio: Anaconda Production

Part 2 is even better. Super sexual action: Under ass sing, ass and pussy worship, in mouth farting - He almost passes out from their nasty farts, nasty spitting in his mouth, pussy licking and face sitting. You have to see it to believe how women can dominate a man. This is the best Female Domination ever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:54
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 820.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Extreme Pervertions Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Janice Griffith Vs God - Full HD 1080p
5d80fe9aad16c1bed8232ec2ae5f8521.jpg

They want him fully erect while they kick, knee and squeeze his balls. They bring him right the edge of orgasm, but stop right on time and abuse his balls more. They don't care about his moaning or pain, they are having a great time...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
>>> Download <<< Janice Griffith Vs God - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Burning Love
1bab9dd85c1b70a81cc1c027af3e405b.jpg

Studio: Ballbustingchicks

Before he gets permission to masturbate and jerk off in front of her she takes a break for a smoke. She takes the opportunity to burn his testicles
ruthless. Then she wants to see if he is still able to cum under her very hard conditions. That is he must stop touching his hard on in the moment of cumming while
she brutal whips the cum out of his bouncing cock! At the end he is left with terribly aching cock and balls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 343.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Burning Love

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Mercedes Carrera - Less Breathing, More Licking!
feae1270f2de94f7cc6ae41ce48a467c.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mercedes Carrera
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Face Sitting
Video language: English

Mistress Mercedes wants an orgasm and her slave is nothing but a human vibrator for her use. As she mounts his face with her ass, Mercedes orders him not to breath as she rubs her ass all over his face, but the slave fails to do so. Mercedes makes him beg for a second chance, and this time tells him he can use his tongue. But she also warns him very clearly "Less Breathing, More Licking!" This time the slave obeys and pleases Mercedes' ass, and then her pussy, with his tongue. Mercedes orders him to keep sticking his tongue out further as her pussy rubs up and down his face, getting her closer and closer to orgasm. When Mercedes does cum, she tells her slave that she is glad that his pathetic face is good for something. When he tries to thank her for the privilege of being her sex toy, Mercedes coldly reminds him that he is not allowed to talk. After all, he is just a thing for her to use, nothing more.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8125kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 663.5 MB
>>> Download <<< Mercedes Carrera - Less Breathing, More Licking!

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Never Released
54abeef144991d6af167eb5fe7b27ea1.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Megan Jones and Mistress Sophie
Genres: Whipping

Megan Jones and her gorgeous friend Sophie decide that it's time for a nice thorough whipping of their slave. They need to get the slave to the point where he is begging. Will he beg for them to stop? The women do not know but they want to find out and see

Duration: 7:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11764kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 633.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Never Released

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Most Pathetic Cum Ever
4eca326ab4a7787024d34b0f184dccee.jpg

Cast: Princess Chanel

This is seriously sad. So bella tells me that this loser has been locked up in his little cock device thing for like all month. We apparently are supposed to only let these losers cum once a month to keep them super obedient for us. And this idiot is like obsessed with me so it picked me this month to unlock it and grant it it's "Release". But basically all i have to let it gaze up at how hot i am while it "Releases itself". I can basically ignore it if i want to, so it's not even that hard. But it really is fucking pathetic that this is like the only "Sex life" these losers get. Haha. Bella films it all just to humiliate him some more i think- and to sell the video so we can make $$$ off it, obviously.

I actually think its funny how mean i can be to these losers and they still are in love with me! Like i tell idiot about how much i love my hubby and i tell him all about our hot sex life - and how i hate the slave and think he's repulsive to me - and he is still like just stroking away telling me how much he is in love with me! Lol! Gawd i love being hot...You can literally get away with anything.

I even rub my stockinged feet in his face to torrture him some more. I can tell he like wants to cum sooo bad now!! Haha! But i don't let him. I think it's so fucking entertaining at this point! So i make him beg just to have my "Permission" to cum on the floor and create a "Worship puddle" on the floor at my feet! (bella taught me that term- and i fucking love it.) and he probably knows bella will beat the fuck out of him if he creates that "Puddle" before i give him permission! Lol

So while i have this loser all horny and kneeling before me i make this foot-freak agree to some really extreme financial demands in order to grant him his pathetic "Release"...And i let him know he is getting locked right back up for even longer than a month as soon as he's done! (watch the clip to see how long i decide! Haha.)

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9205kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 804.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Most Pathetic Cum Ever

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Service Box
fd7086d0c8f5c4f02a18c1898b47baa2.jpg

Cast: Mistress Ariana Marie
Genres: Female Domination,Queening,Pussy Licking,Ass Worship,Female Orgasm

Mistress Ariana uses her slaves mouth to orally lick and please her ass and pussy. He is not allowed to touch her with anything other than his mouth. She grind her horny pussy against his face until she is satisfied. He tastes her cum as she orgasms on his mouth.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11290kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 913.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Service Box

Fileboom Premium Account

nora