Butt Plug

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

If I may ask, I assume that you encounter chafing after you've been wearing it for an extended period of time? If so, I hope that I am able to shed some light on this topic in general. Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged... She has required me to have a butt plug inserted at all times for over three whole years now. (See one of my first threads on here, "Butt plug 24/7? advice needed plz!" for more info)

It has honestly been awhile since I last used that specific plug, although I always found the medium Doc Johnson "classic" butt plugs to be enjoyable as well as a great introductory tool for those working towards getting used to having something in the ass.
Glad to hear that you love wearing it- sounds like you're on your way to becoming a butt plug aficionado.
One solution is to make an investment in a higher quality butt plug, a comfortable butt plug harness, or both =P
I prefer silicone plugs myself and find it to be the most comfortable material for being inserted for extended lengths of time. I usually have to wear a medium-sized silicone plug (actually, Doc Johnson's "The Big End" to be specific) the majority of the time and it's kept securely inserted thanks to the leather butt plug harness Mistress Taryn locks on. Despite the base actually being larger than your butt plug, and the fact that I am unable to remove my plug without permission, I really don't get any irritation because of the "plug pouch" on my harness's rear strap. (Although I'd have to say that a larger silicone base would still be much more comfortable versus a smaller base made out of a stiffer material)

When you're making your next purchase, check out a site that offers a plethora of different shapes and sizes. I have used a few in the past that have offered good deals and secure shopping and if you'd like to know more about that just let me know.

Hope that helps,

Taryn's Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Novia_Harrlock

My question is in the same area, so i hope you don't mind me asking.
I was wondering, i have been trying to anal train for a while. Though I have experienced in my time with my butt plug that every time i put it in It just doesn't feel good. I have done glass dildos, which i have enjoyed, Though it just this plug that makes me feel uncomfortable. I do use plenty of lube. I'm just wondering if you have any advice on that subject.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.sub13

FallenDevil: I have noticed on some of my plugs there is a part where they come together that sometimes is a little rougher than other sections and can cause chaffing. I suggest lube their also.

I hope you dont mind me asking. Where did everyone get their harnesses from? I am have trouble finding one that will fit comfortably with a plug. I find the bulky ones that are noticeable when I wear jeans. Any help would be greatly appreciative.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ms.sub13:
The first harness I used was a "Strict Leather Locking Anal Plug Harness" from eXtreme Restraints. After about a year and a half of wearing the above-mentioned harness, Mistress Taryn invested in a butt plug harness from Lucy's Lair.

Mistress keeps me permanently plugged (my harness is locked on 24/7 with a plug inserted - except for short, permitted bathroom breaks), so I hope to be able to offer some advice in this realm:
-for the first time wearing a new butt plug harness, I recommend hopping into a warm shower/bath wearing only the harness... this will allow the leather to warp a little bit to the contours of the wearer when it dries.
-both harnesses mentioned above have built-in "plug pouches" (the strict leather one was removable completely) that do quite a wonderful job at folding around the plug's base and also the harness' rear strap. Large-based butt plugs will not only stay securely inserted, but they will tend to be much more comfortable thanks to the harness than if one were to wear that specific plug by itself.

In my experience with these types of butt-plug harnesses I actually do find them quite comfortable, plug inserted and all. Mistress Taryn requires that I treat the leather parts of the harness frequently to keep it from getting worn out and stiff.

When it comes to appearances, my harness is pretty discreet. I mean, I'm always wearing it in public and at work and haven't received any weird looks during the last three and a half years of being plugged. Last but not least, I have never had any slippage at an inopportune time nor am I able to remove my plug (without literally cutting off the harness lol) while its strapped tightly and locked in place.

I apologize again for the long post, hope to have answered anything you may have been curious about!
Peace

Fileboom Premium Account

Marcobound,
Are you referring to harnesses in general, or just the thong-style type with the front cock-ring strap?
Because after a few years of having one snugly around my body, I've noticed that that cock ring has honestly become a such an annoying part of the harness in my opinion... even when we used leatherworking tools to swap it for a ~3" diameter ring so it wouldnt pinch that region, it'd still get annoying from time to time.
My Mistress had me do some research online and while these aren't seen commonly at all, some places make front v-strap style harnesses. We bought one from CBTpleasures the very same day we found it (I can forward the direct link to anyone interested). Worth every penny... soft leather with a snug feeling, and no more random genitalia strains; thank god! :) Mistress Taryn really likes that thanks to the open front, She can keep a chastity cockcage locked on me, which I have found to be quite the complementary sensation to having a nice butt plug inserted. I only wish that we had found this type of harness the first time haha

A quick word on the nature of these devices. They're truly something I've always loved-to-hate since they're literally a locking pair of underwear with a pouch/holder whose job is to only keep a decent sized cone shaped object securely inserted in quite an intimate part of the human body... as a submissive, its always given me very strong sensations of feeling controlled and reminded of my status as owned property. They take some getting used to through disciplined training, but has proved to be quite the enhancement for focusing my obedience in serving Mistress Taryn. While there's always exceptions to every rule that's every existed in this universe, a butt plug is a wonderful addition to any submissive's wardrobe ;P

Fileboom Premium Account