Burning sensation with ball gag

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, I got to try it out tonight, and...

...absolutely fucking brilliant :D

Wrapped the ball up tight in sellotape, leaving not a millimetre of rubber uncovered. It felt a bit weird at first, but the most notable thing is that although I had the gag in for a pretty long time, there was no burning. At all :) My throat felt sore from my mouth being held open for so long (I felt able to wear it for a lot longer because of the new modification) and the corners of my mouth were a bit sore too, from the pressure of the strap, but apart from that, everything went brilliantly...I am so happy now! :D :D :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Martello

L

lao

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Most of the time, during BDSM play, I wear a basic rubber ball gag. This is really comfortable (except of course when worn for a long period of time) but one thing I've noticed is that it gives me an odd burning sensation in the back of my throat whenever I wear it. Not right away, but after about 5 or 10 minutes of wear, and the sensation lasts until the gag is taken out.

I've always been a bit worried about it, but apart from that I've had no strange reactions. My master and I switched roles last weekend, and he wanted to try the gag out to see what it was like. And he too experienced the weird burning. I'm not sure whether the fact that someone else has experienced this makes me more or less worried about it, but I also have the added worry of whether or not it's ideal to be wearing a gag like this because of my tongue piercing (the bar I have in at the moment is a bit too long, but I'll be getting a shorter one as soon as I can) I'm worried that having the ball in, and no doubt putting pressure on the bar, might loosen it. I've been fine so far, but it doesn't stop me worrying :(

Anyway, does anyone else have any weird reactions to rubber ball gags, or have any experience combining these with tongue piercing bars and perhaps some advice if necessary?

Who cares how you feel slave - you should be lucky your master allows you communicate with respectable people LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator: