Bondaged Babes

bart202

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Enchantress Sahrye & Serene Isley - Dirty Detective Hogcuffs Sahrye

Sahrye is startled by a sudden and brisk knock on her door. Serene identifies herself and has Sahrye sit down to ask her a few questions. Sahrye starts to get a bit bothered by the intense questioning and Serene finds herself needing to cuff her to put her at bay to cull her suspicious behavior. She wrestles her into cuffs before she seats her and starts searching her files. Sahrye starts getting really intense about her rights being violated and when Serene leaves to go search further starts seeing about what she can do to slide her cuffs around and over her ass. She complains that she can't get her hands down over her ass and frustratedly finds herself cuffed in the same situation when Serene returns. Serene forces Sahrye down ontot he floor cuffing her ankles first before attaching them to her handcuffs. A set of thumb cuffs finishes off Sahrye's bondage and Serene takes a final leave to gather the evidence she's found. When Serene returns she has a pair of Sahrye's panties that she promptly shoves into her mouth before taking some silver tape and winding it around her head sealing the panties in. Serene tells her it's to help her use her right to remain silent before leaving her to struggle again. Sahrye takes off one of her shoes really trying to figure a way out of her situation but it doesn't aid her escape attempts and her situation is the same when Serene returns to take her away. She's nice enough to put her shoe on before uncuffing her hogtie and leading her away.

Filesize: 350 MB
Duration: 00:12:13
Resolution: 1440x1080
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3873 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: smplace.com/download?

Bondage_DirtyDetective.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

bart202

Johannie - Disco Jean Clad Hottie Put Into Storage

Johannie is forced into a room roughly by a large man who begins roping her wrists together almost immediately. Her wrists are then quickly fixed to a rope tied off to the ceiling holding her in place. The man heads out to gather more rope to use on her leaving her bound to the point and trying to find some way to release herself before the man returns. When he does return he shoves a huge wad of cloth into her mouth taping it in place with microfoam sealing her mouth shut and wrapped tightly around the cloth. He pulls her hands down and takes another rope using it to tightly bind her elbows next. With her arms totally bound he forces her up a narrow rickety staircase to a small room at the top of the warehouse. She squeals when she sees what he has set up and he forces her down onto the mat in the room. Taking a final rope he binds her ankles then ties them off to an eyebolt before hogtying her around and leaving her in the room. Her squeals intensify when she realizes that she's going to be closed up in this room and that there's no way to open the door from the inside. Johannie does her best to try to free herself but it soon becomes apparent that she's in that room bound and gagged for the long haul.

Filesize: 438 MB
Duration: 00:15:12
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3889 kb/s

Bondage_DiscoJeanClad.part1.rar
Bondage_DiscoJeanClad.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

bart202

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Double Cross of The Boss

Serene is still cruelly bound in the basement on a green blanket and a cold hard floor. She stirs and immediately starts struggling and rolling back and forth trying to find any loose ends in her bondage. She rolls around back and forth with so many cinches on her that she can't every hope to free herself but that doesn't mean she won't try. Eventually the man comes back and removes her ballgag but there's a catch that his boss isn't interested in giving him his fair share. Serene tells him that if she's double crossing him she should just untie her and double cross his boss and tie her up instead and he decides to go along with it starting the process of untying her. After she's untied the man's boss shows up and immediately starts berating him for her being untied. Quickly both Serene and the man are on her however and her arms are pulled behind her back and restrained. Elbows first then wrists while Serene binds her ankles before Lizz's mouth is packed and silver tape wound around her head sealing the packing in. Her arms are tied to her body as she's lain on the floor before the man grabs more rope frogtying her already bound ankles to her body and hogtied off to her body. Serene stays and toys with the person who ordered her being grabbed a bit by herself while the man heads out. She calls the cops at the preplanned time and Lizz squeals through her gag realizing that she's been caught. She struggles for a good bit, but can't manage to budge any knots and will very likely be just as bound

Filesize: 605 MB
Duration: 00:21:03
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3885 kb/s

Bondage_DoubleCross.part1.rar
Bondage_DoubleCross.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Serene Isley - Going the Extra Mile For the Boss

Serene shows up to her performance review for a potential raise. David has some good news for her and can actually grant her a 2 % raise in her overall salary. She's very unhappy with this revelation and starts asking him why she isn't getting the same sort of raise the rest of the other office women were doing. He hints that there are some other things she needs to do and she asks him about them. David responds by showing her some gear. He gives her a hobble dress, ballgag and some ballet heels and then proceeds to have her do a few office tasks. Serene next finds herself in the warehouse standing under a bondage ring where she's still gagged and attached by an upper body harness. David puts multiple straps on her legs moving his way up till he can work on her upper body in the same way. Finally he leaves her for a bit and when he returns with a hood and removes the ballgag Serene understands why. With the hood on and the ballgag back in place David leaves her to struggle again in the darkness created by her hood. Finally she's moved back to the office where David casually tightens all her straps before replacing her ballgag with a penis pump gag. Eventually David takes mercy on her and comes back to remove her bonds, hood and gag revealing just how intense the experience was for Serene. She will probably get that raise she wanted after all. ;)

Filesize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:37:51
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3921 kb/s

Bondage_ExtraMile.part1.rar
Bondage_ExtraMile.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

GiGi Lyn, Serene Isley, & Elizabeth Andrews - Family Divided by Money

Our father decided to change his will after marrying a little gold digger. After he passed away, Elizabeth and I were not exactly thrilled with how much our inheritance had been cut down; he gave practically everything to the little bitch. We got together and hatched a plan to get rid of her, then things could go back to the way they should have been all along, we would get it all.

We arrive at her house and she is happily reviewing the will. I take a seat on the desk while my sister, Elizabeth walks behind her. I take the will from her and Elizabeth quickly grabs her around the neck. She forced Gigi to stand up and spins her around so I can tie her arms behind her back. Elizabeth grabs her by the throat when she tries to claim that we got something, Lizz, simply replies, not enough. I lash her arms together starting with the elbow.

Gigi tries to claim that she loved him, but Ia��m not buying it. I ask her simple questions like what his middle name was, his favorite sports team, Lizz chimes in asking what color his eyes were. She cana��t answer a single question and instead nervously laughs. Gigi tries to bite Elizabeth and leave big lipstick lip prints on her shoulder. When she calls me Lizza��s snotty ass sister, I take offense and jerk her back by her hair.

Elizabeth forces Gigi to bend over leaning over the desk and I tie her wrists. Gigi finally admits that she played him like a fiddle and that everything is in her name. I give her a smack on the ass and Elizabeth stands her up and we pull out some panties from one of our fathers previous lovers and stuff them in her mouth just to add to the humiliation. Elizabeth takes microfoam tape and winds it around her head extra tight, ita��s so nice for her to finally be quiet for once.

I grab Gigia��s legs and swing her around, Elizabeth grabbing her torso and we flip her over on the desk. Elizabeth kneels in front of her tormenting her while I tie her ankles together and then hogtie her on the desk. We arena��t really heartless, she just used our father and now that hea��s gone, we dona��t really feel like we need to be nice to hera��at all.

I leave the room to go make a phone call to tell the pick-up man that things will be a little later and therea��s been a change of plans. Elizabeth teases Gigi while Ia��m gone. When I come back, I walk behind my sister and grab her arms pulling them behind her back. She was always such a bitch to me growing up. She made my younger life hell and I think I can live without seeing her as well, especially when I am rolling around in all that money. I tie her arms behind her back at the elbow and wrist while Gigi struggles on the desk, horrified.

I tie her wrists to the corner of the chair so she doesna��t get up while I bind her legs. I secure them together at the knee and then pull each ankle up to the side of the chair and tie it off. Shea��s always been a bit of a pain and I dona��t want her scooting away and causing more problems for me. Once her legs are done, I stuff a huge bandana in her mouth stuffing it completely, pinching her nose when she tries to bite down. Once ita��s all inside, I wind the tape around her head to give her a matching gag. With her secure, I leave them alone to inform the pick-up man that they are all ready to go. The two of them struggle trying to escape before they get sent away.

Filesize: 556 MB
Duration: 00:19:18
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3894 kb/s

Bondage_FamilyDivided.part1.rar
Bondage_FamilyDivided.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Enchantress Sahrye - Followed Home From The Park

Sahrye was walking in the park just enjoying a brisk winter day when she noticed that she was being followed by a man who was watching her in a way she did not like. Cursing at him a bit she finally feels like she's lost him and returns home only to find out that he's there waiting on her and he grabs her as she looks out the window. She's quickly wrestled into tight wrist bondage and her booted ankles joined with more rope. Elbow ropes hold her arms tightly together and her mouth is packed with a black cloth and he tapes it in with silver tape. A hogtie rope is added and after a few humiliating gropes he heads off to toss her place and make the whole thing look like a robbery. Sahrye frantically tries to free herself but the man knows his knots too well and she can't manage to budge a single one.

Filesize: 459 MB
Duration: 00:15:57
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 3888 kb/s

Bondage_FollowedHome.part1.rar
Bondage_FollowedHome.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Dominika - Restrained Bondage Massage

Keeping her one step from sexual nirvana

Comedian Billy Connolly once joked that at the moment of ejaculation a team of wild horses couldn't get him to pull out. At that point, the desire to come is powerful. Even when you're trying to avoid it, your body wants to seal the deal. But it's in the seconds just before an orgasm where you'll find true pleasure.

You've seen male edging (remaining at the edge of an orgasm) on Hegre.com. Now watch what happens when we do that to a female body built for pleasure. Bound by rope, we stimulate Dominika's swollen butterfly-like vulva. She's taken again and again to the peak, only to be repeatedly denied for intense bursts of frustrating pleasure.

Sure, we let her come a few times, but only to remind her what she's missing.

Filesize: 906 MB
Duration: 00:59:04
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

Bondage_FullHour.part1.rar
Bondage_FullHour.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

bart202

Tilly McReese...Girdle, Stockings and High Heels!

Gorgeous brunette Tilly McReese is stunning in her vintage girdle, sheer stockings and skyscraper high heels! She is topless, showing off her perfect tits! Tilly is introduced to my tight white ropes and huge red ballgag! She is effectively immobilized when she is tightly hogtied! This beauty is not going anywhere if I can help it! Tilly sexily squirms against her bondage and moans through her tight gag...what a sexy damsel in distress! She is released from her bondage ordeal onscreen!

Filesize: 458 MB
Duration: 00:14:44
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 30.000 FPS, 4182 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Bondage_GirdleStockingsHeels.part1.rar
Bondage_GirdleStockingsHeels.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account