Blood play/beginners question

Cromlech_Gate

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi everyone :)

My partner and I are pretty private with what we do, and we've recently started experimenting with bloodplay - we have a few questions, and I figured this forum would be the best place to ask :)

Basically, what is the safest and most effective way to collect blood?

It's probably a bit of a stupid question - but so far we've only really done minor cutting, but not the point where we are able to actually "collect" blood..

Not wanting to collect gallons of it, just maybe a couple of tablespoons.

Also, preferably in a way that can be kept less than visible outside of the bedroom..

Thanks to anyone who can help :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

I haven't done blood play, and only read a few things about it, so I'm far from an expert. But my advice would be to find someone who has done blood play and ask them to train you. Either that or find a phlebotomist and get some training there. The amounts of blood you're talking about would require you to know how to distinguish arteries, veins, and capillaries so that you know which you can tap and which you can't.

From my very limited understand of physiology, I think you want to target capillaries. They have a decent amount of blood in them, but you're at much less risk of serious blood loss than if you go after a vein or artery.

Keep in mind that this is very serious play you're interested in, definitely edge play, and not for beginners. There are definite risks here that you need to be aware of before you start playing. Otherwise you might be in for a trip to the hospital or police station.

Fileboom Premium Account

Chaoticlove

I'm a phlebotomist and I would be VERY careful doing this. Sebastian is right, you should probably have a trained professional do this for you, though if it's the actual blood letting that turns you on, then I can see where that can be difficult. Please do not use a needle if you're not trained to do it, you can run into things anywhere from hematomas, moderate to severe nerve damage, or puncturing arteries (which is very bad).
If I can suggest anything to you, you have capillaries in your fingers that bleed pretty well. A poke from a sterile safety pin would even do the trick.
Hope this helped.

Fileboom Premium Account

EG1984

I'd also suggest asking a professional do it, the risk of a serious injury when trying to bleed the finger tips is pretty small, but why take it needlessly? If you must do it yourselves please aquire sterile kits and some hospital grade antiseptic - it doesn't have to be iodine solutions, but also don't settle for simple hand sanitizers.
Also if you are planning to have vials of blood of each other, you need to consider clotting - blood will clot unless given some treatment to prevent it, here again, professional help will be needed, even though i am not sure how much access is given to the general public to these materials...

Fileboom Premium Account