Best Extreme Fisting '2012 - Dildo & Object Insertions!

vip.ananas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cream Filled Cocksicle.
73483b96b6e116f5c130a00d42d57163.jpeg

fisting_091_Cream.wmv_m.jpg

Well, actually I was the one that was cream filled, but it just didn't sound as good... but, once my ass was filled with cream I used the big, black cocksicle to plunge deep into my butt and make a real mess of things. Messy fun, that starts with some self fisting and my oiled up ass for you guys that like that end of me. :)
Windows Media HQ Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 416 MB. Total Time 22:12 min.
| Download Fisting Video 1. |
| Download Fisting Video 2. |

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

vip.ananas

Married Slut Watering the Park.
6430623153d3185fdec1b14823ca051b.jpeg

fisting_100_Married.wmv_m.jpg

We went for a walk in the park and decided to stop at a very public bench right on the main trail. I unbuttoned my jeans and slid my hand down inside the front to play with my pussy for a while. I got wetter and wetter until my jeans were soaked all the way through. Not needing those anymore, I took them off and played with my bare kitty some more. I really punished myself, even jamming my entire fist inside me while anyone could have walked up and caught me. I even sucked hubby's cock for a bit, then decided to walk without pants a little further down the trail.
Windows Media Video 720x480 (WMV). Size 279 MB. Total Time 24:54 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Welcome Back, Savannah!
98b32f69b4c67cf8282646e4d9beff85.jpeg

fisting_111_Welcome.wmv_m.jpg

I've been gone for a few weeks, and I really missed you guys, but I'm back with a brand new update this week! This is a clip that lets you guys know where I've been, then I play with myself until I orgasm. Afterwards, I give you guys a small tour of my personal space, lol.
Performers: Slut Savannah.
Windows Media HD Video 640x480 (WMV). Size 97 MB. Total Time 14:46 min.
| Download Fisting Video. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Filling Dee's Holes.
f7e5ae16db4e614b6787bd2598b19cc5.jpeg

fisting_112_Filling.wmv_m.jpg

I invited over a bunch of guys for a gangbang, but only a few showed, so I made the best of the situation, like I always do. Over the course of the next hour or so, I invited the guys to fuck me in every hole they could find. My mouth, my pussy, my ass... none of them went untouched. And I even got double penetrated in a few... what a great time!
Performers: Dee Siren.
Windows Media Video 720x480 (WMV). Size 493 MB. Total Time 43:45 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Eve.
f814d7ce7e9a9d4f08548281bfe50a9b.jpeg

fisting_119_Eve.wmv_m.jpg

Eve is our latest addition to the site, and she deserves her place right beside all of the other beautiful women that we showcase here on Diddle Girls. This was an early morning shoot, and she showed up in a bright yellow outfit with a swimwear type outfit underneath. We used it just as she was, and she slowly stripped down until she revealed her incredible body underneath it all. She used a small silver vibrator first, and played with her pretty pussy until she was ready to cum. Afterwards, she picked up a large dildo and brought herself to orgasm over and over...
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 302 MB. Total Time 27:24 min.

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Learning by hand.
99d941d1b52811a92cac837bf4e4474b.jpeg

fisting_124_Learning.wmv_m.jpg

Nelly and Connie are practicing some hand techniques for ultimate pleasuring. So they have to have the skills and it's all in the hand, actually the fist. Nelly is going to show Connie what it feels like to have a fist inside and then they'll practice - on themselves, and of course on each other too. Practice makes perfect!
Starring: Connie, Nelly Sullivan.
Windows Media HD Video 1280x720 (WMV). Size 770 MB. Total Time 23:21 min.
| Download Fisting Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account

vip.ananas

Mr. Fisting double lesson.
9e75531358307b28175cf812effaccb4.jpeg

fisting_125_MrFisting.wmv_m.jpg

Bruno is a fisting master and he has a double lesson now with Chicky and Sheala. He's got big hangs but he will make sure the girls are really loose and super wet before he goes in. They can feel that they are in the hands of a master when Bruno gets down into thier pussies!
Starring: Chicky Clarissa , Sheala Brill.
Windows Media Video 960x540 (WMV). Size 794 MB. Total Time 35:42 min.
| Download Fisting Video 3. |

Fileboom Premium Account