Behind the Username

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well 69 has been my number on every competition setting I've been in, from auto racing, to drag racing, to AMA racing, to Baseball, hockey, football, soccer, rugby, paintball, and its my favorite number.

Sparrow because its my nickname and call sign in most sports and all through high school. It fits, I've always used it, and its the name i identify with.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nyx

I've used mine as a username for many things over the years, identifying partly with the myth of Nyx as the night, a creature of shadow and dark but one who is not considered evil in any way. I've always found that intriguing, as most people think of the dark as a 'bad' thing. Much the same as people looking at the bdsm lifestyle as something 'bad' or 'dirty'.

Heh, got a little philosophical there. ;-)
I also just like the way it sounds!

Fileboom Premium Account

Amuk

Well, my name is actually another name in reverse: Kuma. In Japanese, "kuma" means "bear." The reason I chose to use that animal is because of the simple fact that my friends, for one reason or another, relate me to a bear. Some say it's because I'm big and "fluffy," while others say it's because I'm usually calm, but if you tick me off I'll rip your face off. After a few years of being called a bear, I've just come to accept that I'll never lose that title, so I've embraced it.

As for why I reversed it, I just wanted to do something a bit different, as well as coming close to a word in English: amuck. Like running amuck. I found that it suits me because things always seem to be doing so in my life. Never a quiet moment.

Fileboom Premium Account