Beautiful boys masturbate and caress themselves

polosa

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mike Kedzie Solo
617c4545177787eeaebfaa002e438178.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Showing off his perfectly gym-fit body as he reclines on the ladders in the sex shed, his giant dick standing...

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:33
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 987kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 78.3 MB
Download Mike Kedzie Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

polosa

Joe Groc
a48e569dc0918cbf8a11b30d85556e71.jpg

Studio: jalifstudio
Cast: Joe Groc
Genres: Big dick, Masturbation, Pissing

Joe Groc becomes crazy playing in the dirtiest places in town. This time he's masturbating in an abandoned house near Barcelona. He plays with condoms filled with his own piss. He licks them and bites them to make them burst in his mouth. He lays down on the dirty of the the abandoned house, waiting for the camera man to piss on him. He needs to feel totally wet with piss before shoot loads of cum.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.2 MB
Download Joe Groc

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

polosa

ChaosMen Harrison Solo
caab33e19780779aa2e35bdc93975856.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen

Harrison brought something interesting to this video.
He is a tall and lean skinny twink type. He likes both guys and girls, and based on the number of times he jerks-off a day, he has a very high sex drive. Well, he is 19-years-old and is basically a cum machine.
With both sexes, he loves oral; eating-out girls, and sucking-off dudes. With guys, he says he loves to eat their cum.
I always ask the guys to bring clothing options to the shoot, and he showed up with this shirt with dried stains all over it.
I asked, �This is cum all over this shirt?�
Harrison nodded yes and he thought maybe we could integrate it into the shoot. I know there are a lot guys who love to see guys jerk-off in their shirts, and especially cum all over it. Since the shirt was a dark blue, I knew his cum would show-up nicely on it.
I try to have him put the shirt on over his head for the entire video, but after struggling with it, he just takes it completely off.
He gets his big 8-inch cock hard easily and starts to show it off.
For the ending, he gets the shirt back on, and he is super eager to cum on it. I definitely think he gets turned-on by shooting on it.
He spills his load on to it, adding more DNA stains to his walking cum towel!
I know there will be more than a few �Eww!� out there, but personally I thought it was super-hot, especially when he takes a sniff of his jizz soaked shirt!

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7848kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 758.1 MB
Download ChaosMen Harrison Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Garrett
666f1a0ebe5491b8ee8063bbb482e54c.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher
Video language: English

The first thing you�ll likely notice about Garrett are those bright blue eyes. He looks at the camera in a way that suggests he knows his eyes are pretty captivating, and then proceeds to strip off his clothing in a way that makes the rest of him quite pleasant to look at, as well!

Garrett has a deep voice, a toned and smooth body, a taut ass, and flat abs. Don�t expect him to paint those abs with cum as he jerks off, though - he strokes himself off while standing, and then starts spraying out a big load that flies all over the place in front of him. Judging by that big smile of his after he�s cum, he must have enjoyed it!

Duration: 1:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 25.0 MB
Download Garrett

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Jamie Blyton
d5b282c76cb3bc1dfbfe787c63c2ea46.jpeg

Studio: Colt

Taking a mid-day tea break, athletic hunk Jamie Blyton reads his paper, casually looking out one of the many windows of his study overlooking the city. Something catches his eye as Jamie notices a naked, muscular stud stroking his big dick in a nearby window. Distracted by the sight, Jamie spills his tea on his pants and soon finds himself completely naked and there with his monster uncut cock standing at full attention. Naked and aroused Jamie watches the stud stroking at the window as he grips his man-tool tight. With a cock that requires two hands for adequate stroking, Jamie turns his attention to his own thick piece of man-meat. Hours spent milking his large cock by the window has Jamies smooth-muscled body on fire and ready to explode. The fireworks unleash as his raging cock erupts with a hot load shooting high up on his chest, drenching his torso in white steamy cum.

Duration: 35:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps

File size: 634.4 MB
Download Jamie Blyton

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Erik - Solo
fc30b3c23c1aba01067b433605a0658c.jpg

Perhaps it's because they are half , but, I don't see a resemblance between Erik and Jim. Still, he's such a cutie that I couldn't wait to get him in front of my camera. He's 19, into gymnastics, and, putting himself through college. Apparently, he hasn't been too adventurous sexually so far. In an effort to get a good cum shot for this, he tried something new and ended up giving his dick head a bad bruise. Still, I think he's handsome enough to overlook it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1324x744, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 244.5 MB
Download Erik - Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Javier Jimenez
de37adb153f455f02b6d945043a259a7.jpg

Cast: Javier Jimenez
Genres: Anal Play, Cum Shot, Dildos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos

Say hello to Spanish muscle hunk Javier Jimenez. This beautiful stud is in construction and when he's not erecting buildings, he's helping other men with their erections and even his own. He likes nothing better than to take a break at work, sit in a corner and work his pecs and cock while still wearing his dirty, smelly overalls. He works himself up to quite a sweat and douses himself with water but he just can't seem to quench the heat burning inside him. The tattooed stud eventually strips, finds his dildo and starts shoving it up his ass. He works the entire length inside his hole while jerking off until he fires off a delicious load.

Duration: 14:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps

File size: 223.8 MB
Download Javier Jimenez

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

CBoys - Ricky Slays A Fleshjack - Ricky Roman Solo
624f23916b71f787a413b532464434a4.jpg

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Ricky is a part Italian, part Filipino 20-year-old dancer and stripper from southeastern Connecticut. His nickname is "The Slayer," which I can only guess comes from that killer smile of his. He may seem like a charming all-American hunk, but don't be surprised when his bad boy alter-ego comes out to play!

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 309.9 MB
Download CBoys - Ricky Slays A Fleshjack - Ricky Roman Solo

Fileboom Premium Account

polosa

Carlos Caballero
0485ae8eecdc28a44ec21fc3d0aca75e.jpg

Cast: Carlos Caballero
Genres: Beards, Big Balls, Cockrings, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Smooth, Sneakers, Socks, Solo

Carlos Caballero is an extremely sexy and hot man. With his handsome face, muscled body and tanned skin, this man is about to get you very horny. He's got the kind of cock that makes you want to suck him off, beautiful big balls for you to play with and a remarkably tight ass. He likes showing off his toned body and you can tell just from the way he stares at the camera. This is one naughty bastard you definitely need to watch!

Duration: 10:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 120.9 MB
Download Carlos Caballero

Fileboom Premium Account